the meeting

I sit alone in a strange forest. Im lost, i don't know where i am, ive been here for about a day now. All i want is for someone to find me.

It has now been 2 days, and i see a  strange human-like shadow in the grass, theres trees surrounding me so i can't tell if there is someone here or not, it's starting to move closer and closer to me. A soft voice now breaks the scilence "hey, are you okay?" i feel a strong amount of relief pass through my body.
I look up and i see a girl, she has short  curly hair, a soft red lip tint, light blush and a jean jacket. Oh god she's so pretty.

"i don' really know" i say nervously
"You wanna come w me?" She says.
"sure!" i say with a soft smile suddently appearing on my face.

She takes my hand, it's warm.

We walk around the forest for a while trying to find a way out, after a couple of minutes we stopped by a van, "here!" She says, her voice is angelic.

She took my hand again and she tells me to go inside, i take a step in and there's a bunch of people here, "isabel where were u!? We have been looking for you" a boy in the van said, "sorry these are my siblings" she said to me

"Ohh okay" i say with a light smile on my face
"Oh yeah i haven't asked for your name yet- well i guess whats your name?" she chuckles
"y/n"
"Woah i love your name- i'm isabel" she says with a heartmelting smile
"aw thanks! i love your name too"

"i can introduce my siblings, they are just too lazy to do it themselves" she says as a light laugh comes out of her mouth.
"that's emily, she's 16, george, he's 21, adam, he's 18, ellie, she's 14, and jack, he's 13" she says while pointing at them one by one.
"Cool! Wait, where are we going?" I say
"to our house, stupid!!" She laughs
"wait, really??"
"Of course! I can't just leave you here all alone and cold"
her warm soft voice comforted me to a new level, she's so beautiful. Even tho ive known her for probably about 15 minutes, i just feel so comfortable around her.
"thanks! It means a lot" i say with a soft smile on my face

𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘼 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣- 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮- 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙖𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!