0.6*

Hayoon walked towards his brother's table with her food tray. Her beating crazily when she saw Sunghoon's smile and hears his voice. Jake noticed her and raised his hand.

" Hayoon-ah! Over here! " Jake said.

The other three boys turned their head and Heeseung smirked when he saw Hayoon. Stand still with her food tray not knowing what to do. Especially when Sunghoon look at her, confused.

" Are you going to stand there or what? Come sit here, i already keep a seat for you! "

Jake point to a seat which is next to Jay with Sunghoon next to him. Hayoon gulped before put her food tray on the table and tried to control herself from smiling like an idiot.

She never being this close with any of her brother friends because she hate socializing. But it didn't stop her for having a feeling towards Sunghoon. One of her brother friends who always hanging out at their house every Sunday.

But she's never have a chance to talk with him.

" How are you, Yoon-nie? I kinda miss your jokes. " Jay asked while sipping his Cola.

Heeseung and Jake hold their laugh meanwhile Sunghoon still confused. Jay giggles because he still remember clearly all those cheesy lines that Hayoon texted him.

Hayoon scoffed, " well, i thought you said that imma freak Jongseong! "

" Yoon-nie, don't call me with that name! I mean not here in school cafeteria. If my flings hear they gonna laughing their ugly ass off! " he replied and Hayoon just rolled her eyes.

Jake tapped the table make Hayoon look at him. The younger look at her brother with a questionable face.

" What? "

" You never talk with Sunghoon, right? Why don't you great him? He seem confused because you guys never talk. " Jake said while pointing to Sunghoon who is sipping his grape juice.

Hayoon look at Sunghoon and give him an awkward smile.

" It's good to meet you, Hayoon. I'm Sunghoon by the way. Your brother and Jay talked a lot about you! "

" Yeah, me too! It's good to see you too, Sunghoon. "