Prolouge

"This is it Mort. I don't want to move it move it anymore. I want you to fight me, right here, right now. For the kingdom" said King Julien.

"What?" asked a mortified Mort. He had no idea why Julien would suddenly want to fight. It wasn't part of the original plan, and Mort was an experienced enough actor as to know that if there was no plan, that was a bad sign. Sure enough, King Julien was covered in wounds, and not the pretty kind. He had a gash on his face, several on his forearms and one on his leg. He looked like he had been fighting, and had lost.

"You betrayed me Mort. You told everyone my plan, you knew I wanted to keep it a surprise, and now all my hard work is ruined. You have broken my trust in you. If everyone knows that I plan to overtake Madagascar, they'll be prepared for what is going to happen. I can't have that. If you're not with me now, you'll be against me, and I can't have that either. So we kind of have to settle this now" said King Julien, standing in an open position. King Julien tried to hit Mort but missed. Mort was able to punch him in the neck. King Julien grabbed Mort by the neck and slammed her into the ground,making a hole. At this point,Mort was just as injured as King Julien with several cuts around her neck and a couple bruises on her arms.

"Mort you fuckhead,why did you have to betray me?!" King Julien looked down the hole and then got a shard of glass straight through the head,killing his brain. Mort climbed out of the hole and looked at her old friend,now covered in blood. She silently walked away when suddenly a grenade went off,knocking her unconscious. The last thing she could remember was her being dragged by a man in a pigeon mask and a suit which was unkempt and torn.