0.8*

Hayoon just played with her foods while her mom keep talking with Heeseung. She got annoyed by the way her mom keep asking if Heeseung want some more of their foods or asking about his family.

And Jake? He just enjoy his moments with his lovely daughter Layla.

The dinner gone well and Mrs Sim asked Hayoon to do the dishes. Hayoon got no right to say no so she did. Just because she don't want to look at Heeseung face.

Probably he become the most kind-hearted boy with Mrs Sim.

" I don't know you don't talk too much at home. It's different when you texting me. "

Heeseung came and took the plate to wash it with clean water. It's so not nice of him if he didn't do anything after having dinner at Jake's house. At least he can help with some dishes.

" I just acted like that because of you! " she replied while rubbed the dirty plate harshly with soap.

Hayoon get annoyed while thinking about it once again. Why Jake never ask Sunghoon to have a lunch along with them? She wants to know her mom reaction towards Sunghoon.

Does she gonna treat him the same like she treats Heeseung?

Heeseung laughed, " What's wrong? You mom want me to join the dinner and I can't say no, especially when it comes to food. "

" That's the problem! My mom asked you and not Sunghoon! Next time make sure you bring Sunghoon along with you guys so my mom can know him better! " she continued with her work.

Heeseung smiled bitterly after seeing her reaction. He want to say something but he prevent himself. If he talk, he probably gonna ruining everything and that's so not good.

It's not the right time, yet.