tattoo experince

heads up there is a shit ton of grammatical and spelling errors

all of ur frends are going 2 a frat party and u decided y not go as well. u get all dressed up and pretty, wearing a cute skirt (no undershorts becuz its juts underwear lmfao) nd a cute tank top that u put painted on, plus ur lil purse w essentials such as pepperspray, a lnife, phone, mini everday journal, and pen. when u get there everybodys already pretty drunk, since u nd ur firneds came a bit later cuz you guys ended up going shoping and eating out b4hand. after a couple mins of perusing and stealing shit, som1 yells: "COM GET A STICK AND POKE" and u see a crowd start 2 form near where it was yelled. To see what the hubub is about (and in the back of ur mind u also kinda wanted a stick and poke, yk, to get the "full college experience") u push and shove ur way 2 th front. What u are not expecting is a super fucking hot guy 2 b in th center. Apparently he was the stick and poker, and, apparently is pretty decent at it too. turns out only a few people wanted 2 get stick and poked, cuz most of the partygoers already got tattoed by him at som point. Once the 4 people were done, (the crowd has dispersed by then) he looks up at u and asks what tattoo u want. it was cute he recognized u want one, even tho u didn't say anyrhinf, kinda just standing there near him.Immediately you blush, becuz, hot guy talking to u, but also the idea that comes into ur head,is, well, a coochie tat. U stammer out ur response, barely being heard becuz u are half whispering. "come again" he says. he then leans toward u, faces barely inches apart. This makes u blush even harder, gosh, hes even hotter up close. U tell him your idea of what the tatto is, just not the location yet, (youll think of how 2 tell him when it gets there you think). Your idea is (blank) [my idea is a cool eye that i drew in that mini journal, becuz i wpuld want my own art on my body]. He smiles at u nd says, "wow, thats sick as shit, lets do it!" Hes stood up by this point and he gestures toward the chair. (the chair was where th ppl were getting tattooed). u look at him, embarrased, but you want thsi tattoo right above ur cooch, cant waste this opportunity. "Um, actually, i want the tattoo like, right above my *ahem* (half whispered) cooch. is... that alright with u? u obv dont hav 2 if ur uncomfortable w it". "oh, uh, sure, no prob." he says with a slight blush and a sheepish grin. o god why is this turning u on. hes just 2 ugghhhmmmhmmgmshsg. "u prob dont want me 2 do it on the chair, right. lets go to my dorm" he grabs his tattoong stuff and leads the way. Now that u think abt it hes pretty (insert height descriptor here.) [i would say pretty much the same height, just a little taller] and u like it. He opens the door for you and you step inseide the his room. its pretty cool, and you see posters of artists you like and also drawings that (it seems like) he did. He motions toward the bed and thats where u sit. ""Shall we get started,..uhh.. whats ur name?" "y/n" u say with a smile. "ok, shall we get started, y/n?" "yea, lets do it :)". ur face is getting so hot, now that u are really in the moment, and you have to take your skirt off in front of him. U slowly and carefully move ur skirt and underwear just far down enough to wxpose where u want ur tat. (ur against the bedframe btw not just laying down 😭🧍). he straddles ur legs and innocently asks, "is this position alright?" (he doesnt want 2 make u uncomfortable at any part of the process)
*this is the image above*
too bad this turns u on even more, as u have other positions in mind. "im gonna have to disinfect u, even thiugh ik ur not dirty" u both chuckle a little, and then he tears an alcohol pad packet open. the cool and almsot stinging sensation feels nice as he swipes it, and it even relaxes u a bit. he starts doing the tattoo, and is surprisingly really nice/chill about everything (well maybe not surprisingly, but u never reallt lnow with boys). u guys end up striking good conversation, talking about u guys' art and what type of stuff u like doing. hes well aware of his tattoo guy rep, and has plenty of tattoo "horror stories" like how one time a girl was so drunk he got thrown up on all over, didn't even get to finaib the tattoo sonce the girl was so embarrassed. you forget all about the compromising position ur in. There is def a crush developing over here. The session is almost over, and hes doing the finishing touches. to get his hand really stable in order ti do this detail work, he accidentally firmly holds his thumb right on ur clit. Once he changed to this more stable hand position, u stifle a moan by biting ur hand and looking up. holy shit that felt so good wtf. immediately he takes his hand off and says "oh my gosh, was that too painful? im so sorry" this hot, oblivious mf. CMON NOW. "no, its fine, idk y im overreacting sm, like, its almsot done." "oh, ok, just tell me when im being to harsh, ok?" he gives u the most sincerest look. u could almost shed a tear from how genuine that moment was. after a little he goes back to that hand position, because he needs that stableness to get the fine details. You hold your breath, trying so hard not to react. "hey, um, ur kinda uh, touching my bean rn" "oh shit, holy fuck im so sorry, oh no, fuck, sorry i made u uncomfortable. fuck, shit, uhm, ill stop. i can finish this another time. fuck im so sorry." he has this massive blush on his face, probably from both embarrassment, shame, and the fact that he could have sexually aroused you. You somehow blush even hardwr than him. "i uh, actually didn't mind it, yk, haha. it uh, felt good." this is your way of flirting. bruh can u b any more direct. "oh" for a second hes blushing wven harder than u, full on tomato mode. then the blush goes away. he leans in close, lips almost touching, and he mobes his hand to hover right above your pussy. "is this ok?" hes asks this while looking into your eyes. that thang just throbbed, god hes so hot. you say a breathless "yes". You guys makeout and have *safe* sex. By the time you both finish (he lasted a long time and u orgasmed multiple times) its morning. "Hey, wanna just sleep over?" "yea (*'∇`*)" you lay on his chest and easillt y fall into a sdeep sleep. right before he falls asleep he looks at you, all cute and snuggling up to him. you cant see it , but hes sleeping with a smile on his face.