Trapped

haha angst go brr

-----------

Tommy's POV

The room got darker as Tubbo and Ranboo placed the obsidian back in its place after I had walked in. I focused on my breathing while slowly walking around the small room. The rooms looks a lot... smaller than I remember. "Okay... I'm gonna be fine... I just need to... to uhm..." I paused looking towards one specific corner. 

"That's where I-"

My breathing hitched. That's where he did it. Where he killed me. I didn't even realize my breathing was uneven until I felt like I was being suffocated. Like I was being choked. 

Like I was dying.

"No. No. No. No. Not again." I cried out in a pitiful, weak voice. I'm gonna die here aren't I? It felt like the walls were closing in on me. I dug my nails in to my shoulders. "Let me out... please. Please just let me out." My shouts came out as whimpers. Come on Tommy. You're always the loudest and you can't be loud now? Seriously?

 "LET ME OUT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. As soon as the words escaped my mouth the obsidian began to break and I ran for it. As soon as the obsidian was gone I ran in to the corner of the room. My nails were still jabbed in to my shoulders. 

"Tommy?" Tubbo spoke softly, concerning lingering in his voice. "Tommy, what happened?" He spoke quietly, as if he spoke to loudly I would break in half. "I- uh, Tubbo I can't- I can't, uh..." I sounded so stupid. So... weak. "Hey, its okay. Breathe." His voice sounded so clear in the haze of everything else. I matched my breathing to Tubbo's.

 "It's alright Toms. I won't let him hurt you again."

A/N

that kinda sucked- BHSRBDHD IM A SUCKER FOR ANGST THOUGH SO THIS IS GETTING POSTED PLEASE VOTE