11

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

April 13th, 2021: 11 a.m.

April 13th, 2021

Dear Diary,

Giiiirrl, yesterday me and Giovanni had sex for the first time like fr fr this time and lemme tell y'all that nigga can FUCK, ya heard me all mfs caps.

He gotta be a good 11 or 11 and a half inches because his dick was touching a bitch soul this nigga surpassed my stomach muscles bih, lmao!!

He's so gently but rough at the same time it's just the perfect ratio for me like he had my ass all over the place shaking, screaming, and everything like the neighbors for sure know his first, middle, and last name.

Ugh, my ass over here getting wet just thinking about it but the chemistry and connection last night while we were having sex was definitely there he's big on eye contact and that's something thats new to me but I love it I love looking in his eyes while he stroked me last night.

My ass was fucked up after that session no cap, but he massaged my body good and let me soak before we laid down so a bitch is good and back on her feet purr.

Today I'm visiting him on his lunch break and imma bring the iPad so we can check our account because we agreed to look at it together.

Before he left for work and to drop the kids off I braided up his hair for him so he looking extra sexy today so I'm showing up to his job in a sundress with no panties because I'm planning on giving him some pussy or head whichever happens on his break just because.

Anyways, I gotta go to this funky ass job of mine to pick up my check which should be like 2k or more because I was the highest paid nail tech in that bitch so I was making real good money and when I get my room together in the house more money finna pour in, but until next time.

Love, Noelle.

Closing my diary I placed it back inside my drawer along with my pen then I put the iPad on charge then I got up from the bed.

Walking to my closet I already knew what dress I was wearing so standing on my tiptoes I reached up and grabbed the forever 21 bag and pulled the dress out.

Maybe I'll wear a thong or something because I don't know how G will react if I didn't have any panties on.

I really need to up my lingerie game up too because I like putting on lingerie for him and getting all cute and stuff just spice it up and I know he loves when I wear it too.