Shivi OS : Shiva's insecurities

Hi guys.
Happy Sunday to all🤭
I know no Shivi today so here is my contribution for some Shivi moments

I hope you guys will like it.

Shivi OS : Shiva's insecurities

It's been two months since the wedding took place, everything was now back to normal. 

Raavi and Shiva have accepted the fact that they are tied to each other for eternity. 

Everything is good between them, they bicker like always, hurt each other playfully but when the same thing is done by someone else than the person is finished. 

Things were going fine between them but still something was stopping Shiva to step forward and complete this marriage, was that Raavi's past? Nope. 

Because Raavi and her actions have made HIM clear that she is not into Dev at all but still something was there which was stopping him. But what? 

***

'Shiva main na maasi ghar jaungi. Kal tak aa jaungi' Raavi told him when he was wearing his footwear to leave for the Store. 

He replied 'ha thik hai. Dhyan se jana. Or dhyan rakhna'

Raavi smiled and spoke 'ha mere bhoothnath dhyan rakhungi Or Tu bhi dhyan rakhio' and she hugged him lovingly. 

Shiva too hugged her in a friendly way and left for the store. 

Raavi thought to herself 'Shiva kya hua hai tujhe? Kyu kar raha hai tu aise? Main jab bhi thoda kareeb ane ki koshish karti hu tu piche kyu hat jata hai? Kahi is baar phir mera pyar ek tarfa toh nahi hai? '

Her heart reasoned 'ek tarfa hota toh itni care thodi hoti'

To which her mind replied 'jab sath rehte hai toh care kar hi lete hai. Uska pyaar se kya lena dena? '

Raavi was fed up with these constant thoughts, she needed to find a way to clear things or know what is in his mind and heart. 

***

Shiva had come home for lunch and was going to his room when heard Rishita talking to her friend who came to visit her. 

'Vo ladki ka kya hua Rishita? Jo Dev se shadi karna chahti thi? ' her friend asked. 

'Are puch mat yar. Vo or uska pati bahut irritating hai yar. Pata hai mujhe toh lagta hai ki Raavi abhi bhi Dev ko like karti hai (Shiva gave a sarcastic smile on this statement), or karti bhi kyu na ho usko khud ko pyar kabhi mila nahi. Uska pati uff main bata nahi sakti us ladke mein na toh kapde pehnne ki sense hai na baat karne ki. Jahil gawar hai vo anpadh kahi ka'

Her friend laughed at her explanation and asked 'dikhti kaisi hai teri devrani'

'Thik dikhti hai infact sundar hai lekin kya fayda aisi sundarta ka jab kismat mein Shiva jaisa ladka likha ho. Pata nahi Somnath ne konsi kachi pencil se uski kismat likhi thi, kabhi kabhi taras ata hai mujhe uski kismat par'

They kept on talking but Shiva left from there hurt, Krish saw this. 

This is what stops Shiva from living a complete happy life with Raavi, these insecurities. The fact that Raavi is beautiful and educated and he is an uneducated rudely spoken guy. He can't really face rejection from Raavi; he might break badly so he prefers to just be a good friend to her. 

It was one odd day when he took a half day and left from the shop. 

***

In these two months Raavi and Krish have become really good friends, Krish was like her younger brother with whom she shared fights, bickering and love. He was very much pampered by her as she didn't have any brother so she considered him as her brother and he too is always sticking to her. He tell her everything that she needs to know about Shiva, what all things happened at the store, if any girl piled on him or he fought with someone. Everything. Like a good spy.