My Arms Are Always Open For You

Chan wouldn't call himself jealous.

More envious.

Something had been bothering him more these days. It wasn't anything bad, but still he couldn't stop the thoughts filling his mind, chewing on his lower lip worriedly.

Minho had been cuddly with everyone, even Seungmin. But not him.

Chan ruffled his hair tiredly. Why did his mind decide to think of that now ? He was supposed to work on their next comeback, not feel sorry for himself.

I'm just being dumb anyway.

He looked at the clock, almost past three in the morning and decided to go back at the dorms. He saved his work before turning off his computer and putting in his bag. Standing up, he sighed as he stretched himself before throwing his bag over his shoulder, exiting his room and locking it.

With his headphones on and music bursting through it, he hoped to drown his thoughts. But no matter what, it rang in his head louder.

Just the fact that Minho might not feel as comfortable with him as he thought made his stomach twist in an anxious knot. He always tried to show them as much as affection he could, or being there if they needed comfort or an ear to listen to them.

So, what did he do wrong to Minho to make him think he couldn't ?

Or maybe he just didn't want to.

Chan sighed, he hadn't noticed but he was just in front of the dorms, hand clasping the doorknob.

He took out the key and as carefully as possible, unlocked the door. He entered before locking it back, slowly taking off his shoes.

He hung up his jacket before going to the kitchen suddenly craving for a glass of vodka. He took the bottle from the fridge and a glass before sitting on one of the available chairs.

If he couldn't drown his thoughts with music, alcohol could maybe do a better job.

He wasn't someone who would usually drink his worries away, but today was different.

He should definitely talk to Minho.

Seungmin was the first to wake up, he had a vocal lesson in the morning. But what he didn't expect was to find Chan sleeping in the kitchen, arms crossed on the table and head against them, an empty bottle and glass on the table.

He raised an eyebrow before slowly shaking him awake, "Hyung ? Wake up."

Chan grunted weakly, burying his face in his arms as a headache started to grow. Seungmin puckered his lips before going to the bathroom to come back with a box of painkillers. He took a glass and filled it with water before putting it in front of Chan with a painkiller, "Eat that."

Chan huffed as he rubbed his temples, grimacing at the pounding, "Thanks Minie," he took the painkiller, shoving it in his mouth before swallowing it with water.

Seungmin stared at him pointedly, before sighing, "I'm leaving, go sleep in your bed hyung," he walked to the door, wearing his shoes and taking his jacket before leaving, deciding to buy himself food in the way.

Chan sighed as he rubbed his eyes tiredly, back aching.

Changbin came next, jolting up when he saw Chan, hand on his chest, "Oh my god, you scared me," he whined while Chan just groaned at him.

"How are you up so early ?" He asked as he took a packet of noodles with a dutch oven.

Chan didn't really know how to explain without being scolded after. His brain didn't process well in the morning, especially with the constant pounding in his skull and Changbin finally noticed the bottle of vodka, empty.