May 4th

(Play the song as you read ^^)

It was a normal day. I got up early and was all ready to attend my 1st class at 7:14. As always,  I muted my phone so I'm not tempted to play on it and get distracted at all during the school day.

With ease, chemistry pasted, then English, then Math. The day was easy and enjoyable so far.

Lunch rolled around at 11:50ish and I decided to check my phone. That's when I seen 36 missed messages from edmiyaniqueen.

Reading through the messages slowly I seen queen ask questions about Callie getting with a particular doctor from greys anatomy. Being the great friend I am, I didn't spoil anything. ( BUT FAIR WARNING CALLIE IS A BITCH THE BIGGEST. THEYRE NOT BUT DAMN)

As I'm reading further I see Edna type "HELP" in all caps. A wave of confusion set over my face. Help? Help what? The entire gc was left without an answer to this question, that was until Edna replied back " BYE I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF"

Now Instead if confusion, we all felt this sense of curiosity. Miiya asked in all caps "WHAT DID U DO" queen, nida and I didn't reply to fast. We 3 sat there waiting for Ednas response.

2 minutes later, at 11:55 we get an answer to our question........