I Never Wear Shoes!

Voldemort slithered snakelike down the darkly lit street. His bare feet scraped against the asphalt road. His brand-new, shining, leather pants were hidden underneath his leopard fur cloak. Which covered his unnaturally pale neck. And reached all the way down to his shoeless sweaty and wart-covered feet.

He was on in way to do something extremely important. Maybe the most important thing he had ever done in his silly little life. Nay, his more fantastic and more supreme life than anyone else in this world. He was the alpha and the omega. No one was even near to be as perfect as him. He had no flaws, even his sluglike toe was perfect. He rather liked his slug toe, it made him feel special. He had announced it his lucky toe. That toe was the only thing that made him survive from that incompetent Potter-boy.

Oh, how he hated that boy. He was the reason he did not have his superb nose anymore. And he was the reason he had to do this important thing today. He had to win this time. He had to show everyone that he was the strongest and sexiest man alive! And all this practise could not be for nothing. He had to kill him.... In bowling. Harry was going to regret his decision to ask Voldemort how their last fight was going to be. He had always liked bowling, and he was rather good at it. Harry Potter stood no chance on winning against The Dark Lord whatsoever.

Voldemort was starting to get tired of all the dramatic slithering on the asphalt road. He had gotten several nasty looking blisters underneath his feet. And some of his warts had popped. Yellow slime had come out of them. He needed to find a not so painful way to travel. He had forgotten his flying cape at home, so that was obviously no option. Maybe he could call Lucious Malfoy, and violently force him to drive? No, he was busy in a long meeting with Dumbledore about Draco Malfoy. He had apparently said "My father will hear about this" to much. Draco had also been found in broom cupboards kissing red apples. Voldemort never liked that boy, he took too much attention away from him, The Dark Lord. He made a mental note to kill Draco Malfoy after the bowling match against Harry.

Suddenly an idea got into Voldemort's smart brain. He stuck out his wand-arm, pointing on a tree at the opposite side of the road. A big shrieking hunk filled the air around him. Then a violently purple triple decker bus came into sight. While Voldemort put his hand down and straighten the leopard fur cloak the bus stopped. A tall red haired boy came out and read from a note out loud.

"Welcome to The Knight Bus. I am Ronald Weasley, and I will be your conductor today. If you, like everyone else, wonders where Stanley Shunpike is, Voldemort killed him". "You bet I did" Voldemort interrupted. Ron was clearly not expecting to be interrupted and continued to say a few words before he looked up at Voldemort with a smile. "Oy mate. How you doin' Voldy?!" Ron said while slapping his hand into Voldemort's and shaking it. "I haven't seen you for ages man" he continued.

Voldemort did not have many friends, not because people usually did not like him. Which by the way he could not understand? The reason for Voldemort's friendless life was just that he simply did not have the time for friends. He was too busy preparing himself for the bowling match. He did not have time to sit in fluffy king-sized beds and talk about beautiful women. He had more important things to do. But Ron Weasley was something special. He was the one that had helped him to practise for this match against Harry. He was the one who always wanted to find new pranks to pull on Dumbledore. If Voldemort could decide, Ron would have been his best friend. But he was not. That smelly and stupidly incompetent Potter-boy had stolen Ron away from him. Ever since Ron started his second year at that foolish school Hogwarts, he did not have time for Voldemort anymore. Voldemort had tried to call him several times, but Ron had never answered. So, he tried kidnapping his little sister, and lure him down to chamber of secrets. But guess who came to play the hero instead of Ron. Harry freaking Potter. This was yet another reason for Voldemort to hate Harry. This was the moment he knew he had to fight against Harry one last time. Even though Ron's new best friend was Harry, he had for some reason agreed to help him practise.