Chapter 1: Rise Of The Lycans

Angel Wolf is above:

Angel Wolf's POV:

I was in the subway train station when I spotted one of the hunters who were tracking me down. I hid behind a Piller waiting to strike. As I came out, I shot bullets at the hunters who never saw it coming. One of the Hunters grabbed my from behind when I tried to kill the leader, Mr. Chris Argent himself. I hit the guys face with the back of my head hard and flipped him over my head slamming him to the ground. He was knocked out cold. I whipped around, grabbed my gun and shot him once but he escaped me. I went to go after him but ended up seeing nothing. I looked around confused and felt someone watching me. I looked at the top of the building to see a dark shadow watching me. I shot at it but it was too fast. He was gone so fast. Like, in a blink of an eye.

I stood up jumped up on the fire escape and looked around on top of the building. Nothing in sight.

"Strange...", I whispered to myself. I decided to jump off the building to the ground, landing perfectly with ease. I may not quite be a hybrid yet, but I'm a badass warrior in the dark of night. I began walking home until half way through my walk home, someone grabbed me. He pinned me to the wall by my throat. I grabbed at the hands of the person to get his hand off my throat but he tightened up his grip, growling lowly.
When he looked into my eyes, he dropped me in confusion. Then he sat staring for a moment. Suddenly he began walking away.

"Wait! Who are you?! What's your name?!", I said, following him.
He turned around and growled at me. But I didn't stop walking with him. I wanted answers.

"Was that you on the roof of that building??", I asked, politely.
He turned around and looked at me growling warningly.

I only stood there smirking.

"Sorry but you don't scare me.", I said, smirking sarcastically.

He then grabbed my wrist dragging me with him. I whimpered at his grip and he noticed. He loosened his grip slightly and looked at me. My eyes began glowing a brightly colored Violet purple. He just stood there and smiled turning human form.

"What are you??", He asked, confusedly. I smirked.

"I'm a hybrid. I'm werewolf, Werecoyote, Witch, and human.", I told him.

"I'm a hybrid too. But I'm werewolf, vampire, and human.", He said, smiling.

"I'm Michael Corvin. What's your name love??", He asked, looking at me. I smiled back.

"I'm Angel Wolf. I'm also sister of Misty Marie Wolf, the Alpha female of my pack.", i told him. He sighed a little.

"Im her son. She raised me with her pack. I was always troubled child but began learning to fight by myself on my own.", Said Michael. He frowned at a thought.
"What? What's wrong??", I asked concerned.
He shook his head.
"Nothing. Nevermind. Let's go. The hunters are still around. We need safety. Let's go home and warn Everyone.", He said worry in his voice. I nodded and followed him home.

Little did I know what I was feeling when I was around him without acknowledging it.....