Stories With Minsung☘︎

"Le sigh lets just start minsung.

Hey yall on today's episode of "Clowning with Minsung" it's a personal story of how I, as J.one tried to seduce my husband through a performance back in college.

It was after our examinations finished when the professor announced that they needed an act to fill the outro of the winter festival. I, of course being the smartass I am found that as an opportunity to officially ask my long-time crush, the love of my life out, you know, a confession typa thing.

Princess oh wow yOu wErE tRyInG tO aSk mE oUt? wow i dIdN't kNoW

Hush sweets let me finish the story and THEN your sarcastic ass can talk.

*smooch*

Alright princess the spotlight is yours.

hehe thanks.

Anyways before I become too embarrassed to talk let me continue.

So yeah where was I? oh yeah I volunteered to fill in the empty slot. When they asked what I was trying to do I said "oh don't worry it'll be a nice surprise" which I shouldn't have phrased like that because the whole class then looked at me weirdly, maybe it was because I was kind of the joker of the class.

But of course the teacher agreed because no one else volunteered anyway.

I then started to brainstorm about what I was going to do.

I called my 3racha mates Chan-hyung and Changbin-hyung and asked them to help. After much convincing they agreed to help.

..

Well yeah I kind of bribed them but that's not really important-

ANYWAYS so I told them it needed to be funny, beautiful and honestly just one of a kind. After a few hours something hit my mind.

"Why not mix a few songs?" I asked them.

Chan-hyung asked which songs and I told him the 3racha ones and some additions.

He said "oh okay" because if i knew what i wanted he didn't really need to do much on the ideas part and he really didn't want to do much. tsk tsk even after I bribed him.

So, we asked Irino my darling here to participate, and of course we didn't tell him much about it. What he did know was to just stand on stage with his oh so god-sculpted face and enhance the beauty of the stage.

He-he was so confused laughs like a maniac

So anyways he agreed and then came the d-day.

We rehearsed the day before, so the staff knew what was going to happen but we didn't tell Irino about the rehearsal because then he would lee know about the performance and the it wouldn't be much of a surprise if that happened and-

"He would Lee Know" baby you're using such an old joke-

Hey I'm not the only one look user LikeMateStopProcrastinating commented "It's not old at all! I'm still using it around my kids and it's become normal to say it here in this household!" and oh by the way love your username clown for life homey.

So anyways came the day. Everything was prepared and to say I was nervous would be a lie I was so excited because after it this beautiful dancing gem would be my man from then forward.

The festival games and stuff opened a few hours before the acts and so people were becoming crowded and such.

The introduction act was actually a comedic performance by Got7 who re-enacted Jackson-hyung's dance from the JYP audition and let me tell you it was funny as fuck.