◘ Onigiri Date - Osamu x Reader ◘

A/N: So this will be taking place where Osamu has his onigiri shop

Osamu hung up the "Hiring" sign up on the shops door. It was his opening day for his new onigiri shop, "Onigiri-Miya".

"Oh, are you hiring?" You had seen the flyer almost immediately after it was put up. Osamu turned around to see you.

"Yeah, I am. Would you like to apply?" (A/N: For the record I have no clue how people get hired so work with me here)

The man had ashy silver hair parted to the left and blue eyes. 

"Yes, actually. I need a job, like badly. See I just graduated from Tokyo University and I thought about going to America, but then I decided, 'hey wait, I should make some money in case i want to' so I went around looking for jobs and I came across this place and saw the sign and- I'm talking too much aren't I." You turned red and looked down at your feet. 

Osamu laughed at the chatty girl. Up close he could see you e/c eyes, which were very beautiful.

"Alright, you're hired." You perked up.

"I don't need like an interview or something?"

"As long as you can cook or serve then you're fine." He smiled.

You gasped softly. His smile, God- his smile. 

"Let's do this."

Time Skip brought to you by OmiOmi

You were busy experimenting in the kitchen. Osamu - you had learned his name - went out to buy more ingredients while the shop was empty. You were trying to make more types of onigiri.

"Y/N? I'm back." He found you banging your head on a cabinet. (A/N: I feel like doing this daily)  "Oh my god Y/N-". Osamu grabbed you from your underarms and pulled you away. "What the hell?! What happened?!" 

You shook your head and pointed to a bowl of fresh onigiri. Osamu - confused as hell - picked one up and stuffed it in his mouth. His eyes widened.

"Holy crap- Y/N what did you put in this?!"

"I- some seaweed, some salt, pepper, cilantro, chili flakes, and chili paste." (I know it sounds gross but like- I've had this combination before and its not bad, it's just spicy af)

"This is amazing, but why were you-"

"IT WAS TOO SPICY I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU JUST HANDLED IT." You wailed.

"Spicy? I don't- oh god..I need water." Osamu burst out of the kitchen.

After a few minutes Osamu came back into the kitchen with a water glass in hand.

"How much chili paste did you put?"

You turned bright red. "So I was trying to add a spoonful right? And while I was trying to get the spoon out of the jar, the whole thing just burst out. I thought it'd be fine, since I used to be able to handle this stuff. Oh that reminds me of the one time my dad made curry and he used a whole jar just like what happened here and then- oh my god I'm rambling again I'm so sorry." You bowed apologetically.

"It's all fine."

"Maybe we should stick with just a spoonful?"

"Yeah maybe."

One week later

It's been a week since you started to work with Osamu, and by that time, you had developed feelings for the gray haired boy. You found out he used to play volleyball at Inariziaki High, and that he had a twin brother.