1..What's this mysterious noise

The sounds of beeping in the room filled in the silence. The room was all white and felt like people were getting closer and closer to their fate. The smell reminded the young high schooler of death in many ways. The sound of footsteps came closer and closer every second that passed. A knock on the door disturbed the beeping of the machine and slightly frightened the dark chocolate haired boy.  Random whispers came from the other side and floated into his ears. 

A minute of silence was all their was to hear. It was like a tiger sneaking up to their pray, waiting to kill them. The boy wanted to speak up, but was scared.  He was scared to speak up and see what was waiting for him at the vanilla colored door. They just wanted to rip the strings and wires attached to him and walk to see what was behind the door. He brought his vision to the ticking clock on the wall. The clock read 4:37 am and he brought his eyes to the door once again. He covered himself in the bed sheets  and fell asleep as quickly as they could. What was that noise? Was he dreaming or hallucinating? He must be, he didn't know what to feel at this point. Should've went to bed earlier, he mentioned in his mind . 

Footsteps rose to the room again as the boy woke up. Someone knocked on the door and he brought his attention to the person that walked themselves to the hospital bed that the boy was laying in. The person sat down in the chair that was placed next to his bed. They sat down and he stared at the wall for about a good  two minutes. The silence broke as the person said, 

"Hello Iwaizumi, how are you feeling?"

Iwaizumi's expression lightened up a bit and he chuckled. 

"I'm feeling alright, and you?" he responded. 

"I'm okay, just sad you still haven't gotten any better" 

Silence was filled in the room once again. 

"I heard a weird noise early this morning" blurted Iwaizumi.

"What was it like?" the first year said. 

"Whispers and someone knocking on the door for some reason." 

Kunumi was quite confused and was wondering if his upperclassmen has gone insane.

~

A/n: Omg new story, i gave up on my other story and decided to make another one LMAO. I finally know what the plot is gonna be so i think this story will be uh decent ig NJDKFHKSF ANYWAYYYS hope u enjoyed the story so far :weary:, update later this week, byeee <3 

word count: 348 words (short right)