BRUTAL

(A/N: *Aggressive guitar noises*)

  WARNING: This has mentions of pretty triggering things (pretty normal for these one-shots, just so ya know), such as su**ide.

  Blablabla glared at Raramsie fiercely. "You want me to tell you, a complete stranger whom I just met what goes on in my stupid freaking head? You know what? At this point, fine! I'll tell you! My life is that big a mess at this point, anyway!"

  They took a swig from their Chamisul bottle.

  "I'm so FREAKING terrified of like, literally everything. The world's freaking falling apart right before our eyes and there's nothing we're ever gonna be able to do about it because by the time we can actually freaking DO anything we're all gonna be numb and freaking dead inside and will be completely useless, soulless, emotionless sock puppets or whatever of people!"

  They drank a bit more.

  "You know what else? You know what freaking else? I've been wanting to just quit everything and run away just start my entire life over again and get a new family or something since I was in elementary school. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! And yet no one, freaking NO ONE has seen me, no one's noticed, not a single soul! And the only reason I haven't upped and moved is because everybody would be SOOOO disappointed that they couldn't freaking use me to do stuff THEY don't wanna do because of the stupid fact that I ALWAYS say yes.

  "Why?! Why do I always go with it?! What is wrong with me?! Everyone ELSE seems to be living the dream, but me? NO! I'm crying to some weirdly sympathetic rando I just met at a bar where I came to drink away all my emotions, and I only really have two people whom I can SOMEWHAT call friends, and they probably don't even want me in their lives!

  "Also, what is WITH people telling me to enjoy my youth and that these are my golden years? I'm not cool or smart or anything at all. Hell, I can't even parallel park! And holy crap, if THESE are my golden years, I may as well just freaking kill myself already so I don't have to experience the freaking HELLSCAPE that I'm going to face in the future."

  Blablabla buried their face in their hands, and Raramsie patted them on the back. "Hey, it's okay, let it all out," they said, pulling Blablabla into an awkward hug.

  "Thanks." Blablabla sniffled.

  "Want some more?"

  "Sure."

  They drank some more soju and continued on with their rant.

  "I'm NEVER good enough. I always try my best to do things right, but I never, NEVER manage to get past ANYONE'S expectations. Ever. It- it's just so frustrating! I'm always trying my hardest, I'm always trying my best, but no, I can't ever do anything properly! Why, dammit?! What am I doing wrong?! All it does is turn me into an even MORE freaking nervous, anxious TRAINWRECK!"

  They hugged Raramsie tighter, crying harder.

  "Sorry."

  "It's okay."