Date Night

"BRING YO ASS HERE," Tyrone said.

 "LEAVE ME ALONE BITCH," Uniqua says as she runs into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her.

 "Look Uni, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you...lemme take you out to dinner and apologize". Uniqua sniffles and wipes her tears as she unlocks the door stepping out of the bathroom. Tyrone wraps his muscular arms around her waist pulling her close and giving her small kisses on her forehead.  

"I..im gonna go get ready," Uniqua says as she gives Tyrone a quick peck on the lips before heading into their bedroom. 

"We'll leave at 7" Tyrone says as Uniqua disappears behind their bedroom door.

Uniqua puts on a lacy black dress and some black high heels, along with some silver jewelry she steps into the living room where Tyrone is sitting on the couch, he looks at her speechless. After a few moments of silence, he smirks and walks to her from the couch giving her a peck on the lips. "You look gorgeous baby," Tyron says. Uniqua blushes.

"thank you love" Tyrone grabs her hands as he looks her in her eyes "are you ready to go" he asks, Uniqua nods as he grabs her hand and they leave their apartment getting into their car.

They get into the car Tyrone turning on the radio and pulling off. After a few moments of silence the song "The Box" comes on, Uniqua and Tyrone starts to sing the song together "Ee err" Uniqua says, after the song is over they both laugh and Tyrone puts his hand on Uniqua's thigh. After a few minutes they get to their destination a beautiful restaurant called "Le Bernardin" Uniqua smiles as she see's the beautifully lit building standing in front of her. Tyrone drives up to the curb stepping out of the car and puts his car keys and 30 dollars into the valet's hand. Tyrone grabs Uniqua's hand as they walk into the restaurant together.

When they get into the restaurant Uniqua is looking around in awe, "Hello I'm Tyron Singleton, I made reservations here" The older woman begins to type on her computer 

"Ah yes I see your waiter will take you to your table now" A woman walks up to them 

"Right they way" she says, She leads them up to the roof of the restaurant which had a beautiful view overlooking the city. They take their seats "I'll be back in just a moment to take your drink orders" the waiter says walking away from the table. 

"Wow.." Uniqua says as she begins to look around taking in the view. Tyrone smiles as he see's Uniqua enjoying every moment. Tyrone reaches across the table and grabs Uniqua's hand, she snaps out of her trance and looks him in his eyes "You did all of this I thought you had forgotten our anniversary," Uniqua says. 

"I could never forget something this important" Tyrone tells her as he moves her hand towards his lips kissing it gently. Uniqua blushes against his touch and he smiles in return. The waiter comes back with a pen and a small notepad.

 "What can i get for you guys tonight  

"I'll take a Whiskey on the Rocks" Tyrone says as he faces his attention to Uniqua 

"I'll have a Peach Margarita" Uniqua says as the waiter writes down their orders 

"I'll be back with your drinks in around ten minutes," The  waitress says as she smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

 "You look so beautiful tonight" Tyrone says as he smiles and rubs Uniqua's hand with his thumb.

After dinner Uniqua and Tyrone are absolutely full and tired out after having a whole night of laughing and enjoying each other's company. "Thank you for the delicious meal" Tyrone writes on the recipe as he puts the money on the table. "Lets go my love" Tyrone says as him and unique link arms and walk out of the restaurant waiting for the valet to bring around their car

Sorry this chapter is kinda short