What have I done?

"It's not what you think," I mumbled. It was exactly what my mom thought. I killed my best friend, my only friend.

"What. In. The. World!" My Mom screamed, "My own daughter." She backed away, she was going to turn me in, I couldn't let her.

"Mom. Please, don't do this. You know I would never purposely kill Jess, right? You trust me. Ok?" I stepped forward, grasping the knife in my left hand, Jess's blood was seeping down to my hand, shit. If my mom tried to turn me in, there would be nothing else for me to do... Kill.

"Y- Yo- You think I trust you. For god's sake, Nelly! Of course not! You're still holding the blimmin knife!" My mom looked petrified, I mean, who would trust me. I just killed my best friend, and I was threatening to kill my own mother. My mom braced for it, and ran straight to dial 911, but of course my mom being forty-seven, and me being an athletic fifteen year old, I caught up to her quite easily. I backhanded her, and knocked her out.

"I- I love you mom. I really do. I'm sorry." I brushed her cheek with my pale hand. I slit her wrists, and I knew I'd never be able to see my mom ever again. Tears fell down my cheek, I knew what I'd done but I knew it wasn't right. I loved my mom more than anything, why was I such a horrid person? I don't know but all I know it too escape...

I sprinted out onto the road, I had taken the keys from my mom, and started the engine to my mom's BMW. I was panting, killing is tiring. I never knew how to drive, but I'm smart enough to learn. I revved the engine, hit my foot on the acceleration and took off 100Mph. The world around me sped by, the crimes I had committed just hours before started to slurl around my everlasting mind. I hit the brakes as I hit the next town, I needed food to keep going across America, I'm planning to head to Mexico. The nearest shop where I parked was a bar. I strolled into the bar, keeping my head down and focused on my feet. I came to a halt at the bench.

"Got any pies for the road?" I asked, I lifted my gaze from my feet to the bartender, he gave a scowl and nodded. He headed straight to the back door.

"Here 'ya go, Ma'am. Have a safe travel." The bartender said as he had retrieved the pies. He suspected me being too young to drive, but people around here were dangerous themselves, I don't think they'll snitch.

"Yup. Will do. See Ya." I slurred  my words hoping to not sound suspicious, I gave a wave and headed off to the BMW, and revved the engine once again, and hit the accelerator. I knew what I had done wasn't good, but I wasn't your average teenage girl. 

(This is my story so far, I hope to be giving you updates soon)