chapter 1

Heyo! This is my first fanfic!!! I'm really excited to write this. Please don't hate on my poor writing skills.

Adrien's pov

"Plagg! Claws off!" yelled Adrien as the black kwami swirled out of the ring and dashed to the draws in adrien's desk. I wonder what m'lady is up to at this...

Adrien's thoughts were interrupted by a crash. Adrien snapped his around to look at what the heck the sound was from. Plagg had opened all the drawers in Adrien's desk and made a pile of its contents. The pile had fallen over as plagg put a huge history book on the top.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING PLAGG?! NATHALIE PROBBALLY HEARD YOU!!"

"Easy does it Adrian" whined plagg "I was just looking for some camembert"

Adrien put his fingers on his brow and said "There is cheese in my bag." Then plagg dropped the history book on the floor, and zipped into the bag. Adrien crouched on the floor and began picking up the various items strewn across it.

Just then, the door opened and a worried looking Nathalie walked into the room "Are you ok Adrien what happened?"

"Oh um..." he looked at the bag where Plagg was probably eating all the camembert he could find. "I um... was looking for my um..." he looked at the book in his hands and winced. I still have this book?! "princess and the pea book" he laughed nervously.

Nathalie looked at him and smiled "Your father said you must go to bed now."

"Tell him I need to clean my mess"

"Ok then well after that straight to bed"

After an hour, Adrien was able to sort all the items Plagg had messed with, not bothering to change, he plopped himself on his bed. The moment his head touched the pillow, he fell asleep and dreamed of evil books that eat people.

A/N

Sorry this is a short chapter. There wasn't much I needed to say. I thought it was sorta funny but... ok i'll update on the weekends.