Paint Me Wings, Set Me Free - Chapter 1

A/N so I've been writing this on my phone and decided to upload it coz #YOLO (you obviously love owls) its a lighter work. I know shocking coming from me right?! So this was written for me and Tayla so y'know a lot of the jokes you probably won't get BUT read it anyway because HEARTS.

Also off topic but WHO ROLEPLAYS ON FACEY?! BECAUSE I DO.

- love and peace Alex x

Tayla's p.o.v.

"So if you use blue and yellow together you get a bigger impact since they are opposite each other on the colour wheel."

You don't say..

I sighed. Art class was dragging along slower than a snail in a desert. I'd rather be watching paint dry! Come to think of it, that's actually what I'm doing..

"Well Tayla?"

"Huh what?" I mumbled coming out of my daze.

"Pay attention!" Mrs Connelly snapped.

"Okay.. Whatever.." I muttered.

God her voice is so annoying! And where's Alex?! Shit I wish she would hurry up! Our plan will be fucked otherwise..

"Tayla! Pay attention!"

The class burst into a fit of laughter.

Yeah, whatever.. I'm seeing four perfect beings in a few minutes. IF someone would hurry up!

I looked out the window losing focus once more. I put my headphones in.

"I woke up the next morning and I didn't see it coming

Oh your bags were packed and gone.."

Oh You Me At Six, why so perfect?! I started zoning out, the song painting pictures in my mind.

"RAAAAVEEEENNNSSSSS!!"

Finally! Take your sweet ass time Alex!!

She came into the room. purple paint streaked on her face. "ravens" and "ray lewis" written on her arms in a purple sharpie. a ravens guernsey over her uniform and she was sporting a backwards flatcap.

"Miss Evans what do you think you're doing?!" Said Mrs Connelly disapprovingly.

The whole class stared at her. Okay I'll admit, when I said get us kicked out of class I wasn't expecting this. I mean c'mon this is pretty crazy, even for her standards.

"It's art class, it's purple Friday. Deal." She stated smirking cockily.

Alex threw me her SnapBack and her ravens hoodie out of her backpack. I put the clothes on as she came and sat down beside me. I dipped my finger in the purple paint infront of me and streaked it across my cheeks.

"Tayla! Get that off of your head this instance!" She shouted.

The poor thing looked like she was ready to have a heart attack. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

"It's purple Friday!" I said enthusiastically. Grinning like a five year old on Christmas.

"Both of you, principals office. NOW!"

I picked up my school bag and we walked solemnly out of the classroom with our heads down. We got so many weird looks.

Classic!

We turned the corner. I looked around the building. Alex started jumping up and down.

"Oh my god I can't believe it worked!!" She said in a squealy fangirl voice.