0.11*

As she arrived, Heeseung already there while enjoy his Iced Americano. Heeseung saw her and waved his hand. She quickly took a seat right in front of him.

Hayoon take off her jacket and look at Heeseung. Who smiling cockily while sipping his drink.

“ I'm here now and you can tell me. I don't have enough time because I'm tired already. I wanna go home real quick! ” she said.

“ Relax, I'll tell you but order a drink first. This will took times. ” Heeseung said and call a waiter for make an order.

After she done with the order she look at Heeseung. She really curious with what he want to say until she need to meet him. Something is suspicious about him but Hayoon just shrugged it off.

“ You know that I'm tired, right? Please I just wanna go home and rest! I'm hungry and I'm not informed my mom yet! Now you want me to waste my time here? ”

“ I said, relax Hayoon. Do you think I'm gonna asked you to meet me without your mom permission? Of course I have, so don't worry. ” he said calmly and Hayoon rolled her eyes.

At first, she thought Heeseung is not that annoying but now she regrets it. Heeseung is much more that annoying. And not to forget her mom who easily agreed with Heeseung.

Does it there anything that Hayoon doesn't know?

“ About the favour I want you to help me. As a payback I'll help you too, with Sunghoon. ”

“ With—what?! You good to be joking Heeseung! I do have a crush on him and have some fantasies to be with him. But not with your help! I'm leaving! ” she quickly stand up and want to leave but Heeseung hold her wrist to stopped her.

“ Lee Heeseung— ”

“ Hear me out first! I know you don't want me to help you but listen. I need your help Hayoon. ” he holds her hands so tight.

Hayoon look up at him and found how desperate his face now. The next thing, she realized that Heeseung not finish yet. Hayoon sighed and nodded.

They sit again and Hayoon started to listen.

“ I want you to be my girlfriend—I mean fake girlfriend! I know it's sound ridiculous but lately someone has been stalking me and even followed me around. I feel a little bit anxious and can't focus with my school life. ”

“ I thought of moving but if I do I need repeat this whole semester and the only thing I can do is ask for your help. So it's up to you if it's a no I'll help you with Sunghoon instead. ”

“ Please, Hayoon. ”

+ this is unpredictable don't u think? sorry for the bad plot 😅