Reader x Voldemort

Y/N was walking around at Hogwarts hoping to find something interesting because today was just a boring day to Y/N. Y/N went outside of Hogwarts into the forbidden forest because they knew that they would see something interesting in the forbidden forest and they did see something interesting, They saw Voldemort in the forbidden forest! They were scared because they didn't know what to do so in a panic they decided to try to run but while they were running they tripped over a twig and Voldemort heard. 'Who's there?!" Voldemort said being startled from hearing Y/N fall. Y/N was panicking because they didn't know what to do so they tried to get all their things but Voldemort already went searching to see what the noise he heard was.

 As soon as Y/N finally got all of their things Voldemort was right behind them, "Who are you?" Voldemort said with an angry expression on his face. "I-I'm Y/N, I'm a student at Hogwarts. P-Please don't me I-I didn't mean to startle you like that" Y/N said in fear of their life. "I'll do anything just please don't hear me." Voldemort looked Y/N up and down and just stayed quiet for a moment and then he said with a smirk 

"I won't hurt you unless you pay with your body". When Y/N heard what Voldemort they were shocked "You want me to PAY for startling you with my body?!" Y/N said. "Yes," Voldemort said with a serious face.

 Y/N thought about it for a bit and decided to comply with Voldemort. "Y-You promise not to say anything?" Y/N said blushing with their shirt off. "I promise." Voldemort started to kiss Y/N with his no-nose self and started to make his way to Y/N's neck. Voldemort put his 200 inch shlong into Y/N's bussy and started to thrust. "A-ahh~ go faster Voldemort-Senpai" Y/N said. "O-Ok Y/N-Chan". Voldemort goes faster and then lets his baby batter comes out and Y/N said "Woah Voldemort-Senpai, That was really good!" "thanks Y/N, Come back soon"

A/N: heyyyyy so there's gonna be like three authors or two who knows but like yea there's three . G,A,and me Y. GAY. yes it's weird leave it alone but like yea 

this chapter was made by G 

-Y (cuz one of them doesn't want to be here and the other one threw her phone in the washing machine)