Wishes

This story will be happier I promise. I hope you have a great day/night you are amazing. Hope you always Enjoy~
___________________________________

They were so determined at first.

Everybody that once abandoned you like you were a plastic piece of trash was looking.

They were on the search for you. In the pits of their stomach, every single one of them knew it couldn't be the same not having you around.

It once revolved around you, the search died down. They never had any positive hope to begin with.

They knew their faults and what they did, what mainly he caused. And what he was going to fix.
The calls and messages kept overflowing, but you moved on.

"Yeah it's mostly the same thing everyday. Which I don't mind I mean it's way better than just being over there. All eyes may have been on you the first day of your class but everything was pointed at me." You spoke into your phone, biting on your nails.

Ever since you announced your pregnancy the anxiety was unbearable. You fought the urge every night to see a red forming on your skin.

Alternatively you began to bite your nails, they became ragged and weak boned unlike you used to have them long and healthy.

It was was almost the same thing as loosing yourself. From someone that was so contentedly engaged in life, converting into something of damaged melancholy.

"I still can't imagine it. If I knew them better maybe I could've pushed the fingers down, but I'm really really glad your doing better honestly. I would've probably visited as quick as possible if you weren't." He added softly on the end.

You were on the phone with Silas.

Just as promised you answered all of his calls, and he never pestered you everyday.

In fact you called him more often.

"Silas you could visit any time, I'm just glad they haven't discovered I came all the way to South Korea." You looked at yourself intently the mirror.

Your stomach was getting swollen by day, the bump was more visible as you were almost ending the two month time stamp of pregnancy.

Silas' breath caught up in his throat and he ended up covering a choke. "I-uh y-yeah ill visit sometime Y/n. I undoubtedly miss you." Silas' voice drifted low again.

You smiled to yourself practically feeling his embarrassment. "That's very sweet of you Silas, you've been keeping me going these past days turning into weeks. I miss you so much too." Repeating his words you could hear Silas chuckle.

You wanted a lighter atmosphere, only getting to talk to him once in a while. "Your laugh is pretty cute." As soon as that escaped Silas coughed.

"Silas are you alright?" You bit your pinky nail with a heart rate speeding up full of terror. "Oh Y/n a-ahem I-I'm definitely f-fine. I didn't expect you to say t-that." He reassured you whole heartedly yet horribly.

You hummed laughing yourself and staring at your semi empty apartment room. "Your stuttering is cute to-" "Aha! U-uhm how's your work going? I-I mean you do have school don't you?" Silas cut you off with hot peppered cheeks at his own end, changing the subject with a rapid turn.

It wouldn't hurt to tell the truth to him, thoroughly through it isn't the biggest mistake I've done.

"I can't afford education right now. I have to pay for high school needs like uniform. I'm using the money I can find on the streets and in short part time jobs, I'll just wing it. No one really wants a pregnant teenager." You added a nervous laughter at the end, struggling to hold in sniffs.