Dear Diary

My name's Ashley... so I guess I'll just tell you my story... well from before I died. You're probably asking yourself, well if you read this. "what do you mean before you died" well it's a funny story, if you keep reading, you'll know how and why... so, I guess I'll just start telling you.

I lived in a big house, it was just me and my parents. I'm an only child, and only 17... I know, I know. I'm young. Things happen to the best of us sometimes, but I don't mind, I didn't live the best life... okay so. To continue the story, I was diagnosed with depression, and I spend most of my time in my room, I just didn't feel like leaving home, but I also didn't wanna be at home so... honestly, I had no place to be, so me dying is honestly the best thing that happened, well so and so.

"Ashley come downstairs" my mother yelled from downstairs, I got up from my bed and I walked downstairs. "hm...?" I asked still waking up. "there's breakfast" my mother said. I sighed and sat down not really wanting to eat, I put the food in my mouth, and I started eating, I wasn't really in the mood for food, but I ate it anyways.

I know... it's a little weird that I'm talking about this, but it's just to tell you how it could be sometimes, food wasn't always my thing but eh... I'll keep up with the story.

I left from the table and I put my dishes in the sink, I went back to my room and put on some clothes for the day, I usually go for something casual. So, sweatpants and a hoodie it was. I spend most of my day in bed, mother didn't care much since she would kinda do the same. I hid my razors under a pillow.

Before you ask, yes, I did harm myself. If you don't wanna read about that, then just stop here because you'll hear more about that later on...

I laid down in my bed and put in some headphones to listen to music, I love listening to music. It helps me through the day. I was just laying on my bed, I closed my eyes daydreaming. I daydream when I feel like I have time for it, I normally didn't do it at home but when I did, I loved it.

My mom walked into my room and tried talking to me, I took my headphones out and looked at her. "hm?" I asked. "we'll be going out, do you wanna come with us" my mother asked. "no thanks" I replied, my mother nodded and walked out closing my door. Once they left, I hurried up and went outside to have a smoke. My mom didn't know so I kept it a secret, even if she knew I don't think she would mind that much, cause in a year I could have bought cigarettes on my own, I just took some here and there.

Hm... I'm running out of space... that sucks well I'll just have to find another piece of paper... I'll go looking for one now... hopefully I put the pages right, so you don't get them mixed up...

-------------

Hey, its been a while but i hope you enjoy this chapter, also if you want more of the story i would very much like if you could cement if you want more <33

I will probably be making more but I'm not sure if i should publish it, which is why I'm asking if you would like more <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 25, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dear Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें