wanna bet?

If anyone knows the artist of the fanart please let me know. I'll credit them.

Wilbur and George are plaing geogessur and decided to make a bet.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Me and George are playing geogessur.

It's hard to keep focus when  theres a guy built by aphrodite herself sitting right next to you, the yellow and purple lights made all of his charming features brighten.

I'm a gigly person in general, laughing at dumb comments or just stupid jokes constantly. When im drunk, im even more gigly, but im not drunk, yet it's just that george makes me feel drunk and all dizy. His laugh makes me all fuzy insid,  and his puffed up lips just make me want to kiss them. But enough of that, we needed to continue the stream.

It was George's turn to sit in the corner. "Im going to be way better than you were!" George said playfully a smirk plasstered on his face.

"Please, you're terrible at the game itself. What makes you say you're going to be better blind?" I don't mean those comments to be mockful, and I think George knows that, at least I hope so.

"First of all, im very good at this game. Second, you were terrible. If it wasn't me giving it all away, you wouldn't have won at all."

"Your IQ is as small as you. There is no way your beating me." I really hope George doesn't take these comments to heart, I get quite mean when im competing, but any of the things I say I never really mean to insult the person.

"Bet" his face was dead serous, I am quiet suprised to see George get so bold, yet still I couldn't help myself and let out a scof, I mean I could get out something usefull out of this bet, oh this is going to be fun.

"Oh now really?" His confidence was truly amusing.

"Yes. If I win the bet, you have to buy me anything that I want." Now I know if he wins, this is going to end horribly wrong for my bank account.

"I swear you want me to go broke. You know what fine If I win you have to go on a cake date with me." My thinking logic is quite smart. If I win, this was all planned if I lose this game is riged. Simple as that.

"Deal. There is no way you're winning this." George beautiful face was plastered with even more beautiful smile wide acros his pale face.

The chat was already picking sides.

We started the round.

First time George won, the second time he lost, the third time he lost, and forth round he won.

If im being honest, im starting to get scared. Somewhere in my mind, I knew that I'd win, but George's confidence in himself is way too big. It's honestly crushing my winer ego.

Last round, and we will know if I get a date with George or George gets a date with my wallet.

George looked looked like he was processing something

"George, I'm getting that date no matter what." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his cheeks redden by a few shades.

"Good luck to your wallet, Wilbur!" George snickered half-heartedly.

"Good luck to your evening because im taking you out." well let's really hope.

The round started, and it was full of chaos. The chat going more wild and debating who will win.

In the end I won and I was happier than ever. George was cussing me and himself out, still sitting in the corner.

"Ugh! how did I not guess that!? It was fucking Greece!" Well George was upset,  but I sure wasn't.