━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

sᴜʟʟʏsᴀɪɴᴢ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs

L A R I A
━━━     ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ʜᴀᴢ     ━━━

L A R I A━━━     ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ ʜᴀᴢ     ━━━

well, i do like chaos.

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs

lilith leverette hated goodbyes. she hated everything about the word; what it stood for, what it meant. and no matter how hard she tried to avoid it, the stupid little word was everywhere; voiced by everyone in her head. and all she wanted was for those voices to be gone.

remus lupin hated hellos. he hated everything about the word; what it meant, what it created, what his curse would do if he said it. but his need for a normal life forces him to finally say the stupid word. and all he wanted was to take it back, before he lost everything.

but after a dose of secrets, some white lies, and a few magic potions, he doesn't regret saying word after all. in fact, he embraces it, finally realizing what the world gave him. a family. for lilith though, goodbye was just another reason for someone to leave.

see, lilith had already lost so much and she was not keen on losing anyone else. terrified that the world had fated her to be forever alone, she tries her best to keep her friends close to her at all times, hoping for dear life that they stay with her to the end.

it was selfish and she very well knew it. it was freedom and he very well knew it. those two stupid little words and their powerful meanings along with a dash of desperation is what keeps these two going for a long as they can. for remus, it gets easier. but for lilith, it gets harder.

add in the fact that after everything they've both been through, a few close friends can't help but think they're made for each other. and they would stop at practically nothing until remus and lilith see it for themselves. but that was another thing. they both hated the word love too.

sᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ