Home From Work

You were sitting on the couch in your house casually waiting for Nanami to come home. You hate to wait around but you feel a little bad for him today. You want to make him feel better all while having some fun.

You hear the rattle of the keys hitting the door as he unlocks it.

"Hey, Honey." He says lazily

You reply with a shy hello and motion for him to come to you. He sits down on the couch too far away from you. You lean over and place your in his hair, massaging his head. You slide your hand to the opposite side of his head and gently pull his head down into your lap. He doesn't resist at all. You run your fingers through his soft hair and can see his tensed face relaxing. If only he knew you were doing this to butter him up for some fun.

You sat like that for a while. When he was just about to doze off you put your hand on his face and leaned down to kiss him. It wasn't a goodnight kiss either. It was more like a beg for attention. He opened his eyes and you could tell the message was received.

"What's the plan tonight?" He asked sincerely

"Shh, it's a surprise." As soon as those words slipped out of your mouth with a devious smile he knew he was in danger.

You directed him to lay on his back in front of you on the couch. His head was furthest away from you. He waited eagerly for your instruction. He had taken off his suit jacket and had rolled up the sleeves to his button down shirt. His nicely fitted slacks were unbuttoned and unzipped. He knows better than to undress more than that. He was a good man with a stressful job and you knew just how to make him relax.

"Touch yourself, only a little. If it feels good make lots of noises for me." You said slyly

That alone makes him moan a little. He reached his hand down and placed it on his bulge. He rubbed the area over his boxers lightly. He got a little too eager and slipped his hand under them. He picked up the pace jerking off his hard cock quickly. He was almost silent while doing so.

You were annoyed he didn't listen to your requests. You leaned over him grabbing him by the neck to get his attention. Your other hand stopping the hand on his dick. He whimpered at the lack of friction.

"Are you really that desperate? Too desperate to listen?" You said while laughing at him.

He didn't reply because he knew he was. He wanted it so badly after the shitty day he had to endure. He wasn't up for playing games but the games were your favorite part. He removed his hand from his cock and put it to the side. Your grip on his neck loosened.

"I'll be better, Mommy."

Fuck. He knew this would make you forget his bad behavior. You directed him to get on the floor. He knelt down in front of you while you sat on the edge of the couch. You slightly spread your legs. You ran your fingers through his hair gently only to yank his head forward. He rubbed his cheek on your inner thigh. You could feel his warm breath. You became impatient and thrusted his face into yourself. He pulled your panties to one side not bothering to take them off. He stuck his tongue out and began placing small licks on your clit.

"Are you trying to tease me? It's not going to work. I'm not a horny little whore like you."

He went in harder. He shoved his tongue in you trying to get a reaction. But the only reaction seemed to come from him. He was rutting against the floor. You laughed at the pathetic display. You put your foot on his aching bulge giving him a little relief. He moans loudly at this which makes you happy. You press your foot even harder into him.

"If you're going to be so needy and hump the floor like a puppy, you should use my leg instead."

He takes no time to start rubbing against your leg. You guide his face up your own for a kiss. His needy hips rutting against your thigh now in an effort to get himself off.

"Please, more." He pleaded in almost a whisper

"You're going to need to be more specific." You joked although he wasn't laughing at all

"Tell me exactly what you want and i'll consider it."

"I want you to touch me."

"Hmm, where?" You raised your eyebrow

"Here?" You said to him as you pinched his nipple over his shirt

"No." He demanded as he began to remove his shirt

He then grabbed your hand and put it on his cock. He leaned over you like he was about to take control. This was not going to happen. You pushed him over so you were sitting on his lap. You took his cock out and chuckled. The look on his face said that he was insecure, you liked it. You touched the tip and played with his precum which was dripping all over.

"This slutty little dick is so wet for me." You said. His dick was not small at all but it was all a part of the play

You jerked his dick lazily and he shuddered at the touch. He whimpered as you began to go faster. It looked like he was about to cum so you stopped. He looked like he was going to cry. He started to whine as you got up to walk away. You came back and put a lot of lube all over his already wet cock.

"You didn't think I would leave you hanging did you?"

You shoved your fingers in his mouth so he wouldn't start talking. He sucked on them graciously. You positioned yourself over his cock and pushed yourself onto it. He choked on your fingers as he threw his head back. You moved up and down on his dick. He reached down to massage your clit. He did circles around it. It was almost too much for you to handle at first but you adjusted. Now both of you were fully enjoying your time together. He thrusted upward repeatedly feeling encouraged by your soft moans.

"A little more." You said completely unhinged as your mind was going empty from the building orgasm

He thrusted up one last time and your orgasm ripped right through you. He came simultaneously. Your minds empty, all you could do was breathe. The heavy panting from both of you was deafening. He rested his head on your shoulder. You put your hand on the back of his head as you both came down from your orgasm.

"Good boy." You said sweetly rubbing his head and back

He turned his head still laying on your shoulder. He placed one small kiss on your neck.

You got up and began to clean up the mess you made. You liked cleaning up after having sex. It was fun to see how ruined everything was. When you were almost finished he called out to you.

"Honey, I'm tired. Let's take a bath."

You stepped into the bath and sat down. He stepped in right after you and sat in front of you. He leaned back against your chest exhausted. You both sat there completely content with life.