One shot

Black strass dress, high heels and make up done. You were ready to spend a great night.

Since you didnt have the time all this week of exams, you wanted to releave the stress you felt now that it was finally over. You went to your car and drived, direction a well-known club that a friend of yours offered to book you a place in, which you accepted gladly.

Once you parked your car, you made sure to check your make up and hair.
Perfect, you thought as you felt like a whole different person, a kind of movie bad bitch.

When in, you noticed how crowded it was with cool people. Not actually the type of people that you see in any club.

You walked confidently to the bar, feeling yourself, and asked the barman for a drink. Some people were already drunk to death, others seemed to have fun while dancing in the center, under the colorful lights. But one person in particular caught your attention out of all these men and women.

A black haired guy, he was wearing an unbuttoned shirt that revealed his muscular chest and upper abs. His dark and intense eyes went through all the place, met yours for a second, before leaving.

Whatever ...

Time passed, you danced till your legs started hurting. Many men tried to approche you, but one gaze from you made them understand that they shouldn't. You weren't interested at all, you just thought of having fun without minding.

Tired as hell, you went to the parking so you can breath fresh air and check how was your appearance.

Wish it's not that bad. You thought.

Outside, you felt the cold wind embrassing your naked legs and neck.

Shit, i forgot my jacket inside ...

You checked the time on your phone, and hesitated to go back home.

2 AM, isn't it late enough ?

On your way to bring your jacket, you heard a suspicious growl coming from behind a black car. Curious, you went to see what was going there, and saw him, hardly standing on his feet, completely out.

- Are you okay ? You ask that stupid question, it was obvious that he wasnt okay, but what could you do ?
- Fuck off- He mumbled with a deep tone, before passing out right in your arms. You were that close to let him fall and leave him alone in the middle of that parking, but you were too good to do that.

You wanted to ask for help, but no one was around, and your car wasnt far from there. His arms around your shoulders, his whole body leaning on yours, why the hell did you do that.

You arrived the car, opened it and placed the man inside before joining. You looked at him for a long time, his eyes shut peacefully, his heavy breathing and delicious scent that embalmed you. You had to admit that looking at him made you feel something inside.
- How should i deal with you now ? Let's not think about it any longer, you just brought him home so he could rest, and leave as soon as he'll wake up like nothing had happened. So at least you could help him, and not stay worried.

You placed him on the couch, after struggling to keep your balance. You took off his shirt so he can be comfortable, and covered him with a blanket in case he was feeling cold. You gave him some medicines and water so he can recover quickly, and went to your bathroom to take a shower.

You were still troubled at the thought that a hot man that you didnt know was half naked on your couch. What the heck was going on your mind to do such a risky thing ?

Warm water ran down your naked body as you heard a noise, coming from the living room ...

In a rush, you put your bathrobe on and quickly went to see what was going on.
Sitting, elbows on his knees, head between his hands, he was awake.

As he heard you, he raised his eyes, a smirk on his red lips.
- You should rest. You said.
- You should get undressed, before i do it myself.
- You're high. You replied, quite in a shock.
- And you're hot. He said, taking his belt off while licking his lips.

If you were reasonable, you should've kicked him out. He was a complete stranger that you let inside your house, but you were blown-minded by his charisma.
- Fuck off. You said, turning you back, but he grabbed your arm and pinned you against the closest wall.
- Say that again and i'll execute without any problem. His face was close, a bit too close. You panicked a bit, feeling his member against your thin bathrobe.

You couldn't say a word but kept looking directly into his eyes.
- I'll take this as a yes. He whispered, placing his veiny hand on your thigh, running his fingers til he arrived on your clit.

You let a furtive moan out of your mouth, he looked at you with a satisfied face, teasing your sensitive spot that was already wet.
- Should i take you from behind and make you scream my name, or let you suffer this way til you beg me ? His lips met yours into a sensual kiss that got more passionnate, he went down, leaving marks all along your neck, while his hand was still playing between your legs.

Your breath got heavier as he took your right breast in his free hand and started sucking your nipple. You were now completely undressed , he stepped back and checked you up, with his eternal smirk that was turning you crazy.
- Tell me babe, how should i deal with you now ?
- P-please ... You couldn't make a proper sentence as the pleasure was taking over you.
- Say it. He kissed you again til you both went out of breath.
- Fuck me hard- He kissed you once again and smiled at the sound of your frustrated state.

Without wasting time, he turned you around, face to the wall, took off his pant and putted his tip at your entrance.
- Stop teasing ! You screamed, not able to handle your desire anymore.
- Is that so ? He giggled, thrusting his hard cock into you, going even deeper than you thought it was possible.
- Oh my ... he groaned, getting in and out, hitting your spot precisely as you were letting go high moans. He accelerated the pace, grabbing your hips with both hands so he doesnt lose balance, feeling your hole getting tighter around his long dick.

He kept the breathtaking pace, the sound of your skinship beside of your both moans making a pleasing melody to your ears. While he was hardly thrusting his member into you, you felt in heaven as the pleasure was delicious.
- I-im close ! You said with a high pitch, feeling your core getting tight.
- Im not done yet. He said, getting out of you.

You looked at him, confused. But he took you to the couch where he sat.
- Ride it. He said, making you sit on his lap, his member going again deeper into you. You leaned your hands on his chest and started going up and down.

You kept your pace, till you felt again yourself coming. You saw his beautiful face appreciating the pleasure you made him feel as you were being tighter.
- Gosh ... you're so good baby. He moaned as you speed the pace. Your eyes met his, and like he guessed what you were trying to say, he said : come for me. One more thrust and you reached heaven. You felt his liquid going down your inner thighs, and out of strengh, you layed your body on his.

- You should come home more often. You said.
- What if i stay here forever ? He replied, kissing the top of your head.