I Love you!

“Yuji..why..?”

.

.

.

.

.

Itadori turned to the slightly shorter male beside him. The quietness from the older teen hadn’t bothered him much since he’s usually like that. He’s gotten used to being around a quiet person, completely different from his own ways. But he loves Junpei, so of course he didn’t mind how he acted. Junpei looked up from his phone, probably from texting his mom, 

“What..? Did I do something..?” 

He asked, tilting his head to the side  bit. “Oh no! I was just remembering what I wanted to ask you.”

Junpei nodded in acknowledgment, “What is it then..?” Itadori smiled, “I was thinking, since today is Friday. And Gojo-sensei said we were gonna be off from missions all weekend, if could come over and we can have a sleepover?” He asked, rubbing his neck and trying not to get too excited. If he was to get rejected.

Junpei hummed quietly, thinking for a second. “I’m sure my mom won’t mind. You can come then..”

Itadori’s eyes sparkled, just like every other time he was happy. “Really! Yay!! I’ll go pack now! Wait for me!” The taller one yelled, running off in the direction of his house before Junpei could even answer. But he did as he was told, sitting on a nearby bench. 

.

.

.

.

Once they both arrived at Junpei’s house, Itadori greeted his mom who was already cooking dinner. For once she didn’t have a cigarette in her mouth, Junpei sighed once noticing that. 

“Dinner will be done in about an hour, boys.” Nagi said, looking over with a smile. Both boys nodded, Itadori smiled and practically dragged Junpei up to his room.

.

.

.

.

It was about around 10pm and the two boys were watching a movie. Itadori had picked Endgame, a classic really, but Junpei didn’t know much about Marvel. He was too nervous to ask after Itadori saw it on DisneyPlus. 

The movie was about half way over at the point when Itadori faced Junpei once more. This time building up some courage. 

“Hey..uh. Junpei?” He asked, rubbing his neck a bit. Junpei got nervous, glancing up at the other. He didn’t know what he was gonna say or do. 

“Yeah..?” Junpei responded, not making eye contact. Itadori smiled softly, taking in a deep breath. 

“I love you..” He said, making Junpei freeze. That’s not what he expected. Not like he knew what he expected, but still.

“Yuji..why? I’m not special, you deserve way better than me.” He mumbled out quickly. Itadori smiled and cupped the other’s face. “You are special! Don’t say you aren’t.” He started before continuing. “But I think you’re the best, and you’re perfect. So there! We deserve each other.” He added on, making the shorter male blush deeper. 

Itadori giggled. “I’ll tell you what, once every week, I’ll randomly give you a reason why I love you. How does that sound?” He asked. Junpei nodded a  bit. “Good I guess..but are we together now..?”

“Of course we are! Well, only if you want to be that is.” Itadori spoke, not breaking his smile. “Okay..then I want to.” Junpei said, Itador smiled even more. If it was even possible at that point.

Itadori kept his hands on each of Junpei’s cheeks as he admired his new boyfriend’s face. Only to ruin the moment the two were having, Sukuna decided to bud in and stuck his tongue out, poking Junpei’s cheek. Junpei quickly pulled away, a little confused until he remembered. Itadori chuckled softly. “I forgot he could do that, sorry Junpei.” 

Junpei smiled softly, “It’s okay.” Sukuna cleared his throat, “You guys are boring to be around.” Itadori laughed, “Get used to it.” 

.

.

.

.

.

Reason 1: “Your hair and eyes are really pretty, Junpei! I like them.”

Reason 2: “Your personality is great, Kugisaki said our personalities are pretty compatible.”

Reason 3: “Junpei! I really like being around you, you make me feel really special!”

Reason 4: “You always make me feel like I can do anything when I’m with you!”

Reason 5: “I love walking and sitting in the rain together! It’s our small, fun dates!”

Reason 6: “You’re always truthful and honest to me.”

Reason 7: “Everytime I get hurt, you always help me feel better and you even bandage me up sometimes!”

Reason 8: “I can always come to you if I need any help! You’re very smart, Junpei.”

Reason 9: “When we’re alone you give me a bunch of cuddles and kisses!”

Reason 10: “Your voice is very calming. It helps me sleep.”

Itadori told all of his reasons to Junpei in public, which only embarrassed Junpei and made him blush. But he enjoyed it. 

Junpei finally understood why Itadori loved him. He fell for him even harder after hearing all of the things Itadori had to say.