Chapter 1

Amber sighed as she woke up, today she was finally meeting her guardian, oh joy. Amber never liked the idea of guardians and always thought they were trouble, but she just wanted to see her guardian, and then move on. She got up off her bed and stretched, she didn't even bother on combing her hair and she walked into her kitchen and she made herself some cereal and she got dressed, she put on a black crop top, a short sleeved jacket, and a pair of black jeans. Amber brushed her strands of blue and green hair out of her face and she walked out the door wearing a pair of blue sneakers and a pair of sunglasses. Amber walked over to the summoning area and sat down amongst the other people. "We shall start with the placing of five relics, the relic of knowledge, the relic of power, the relic of wisdom, the relic of protection, and the relic of love." The summon master said and their assistant placed the relics on the portal. The summon master then said "We shall begin with the guardians, Judie lockdown." After the summon master called out everyone else's name they called up Amber "Amber lightup." Amber walked in-front of the portal and the relic of power, the relic of protection, and the relic of love glowed and out stepping a metallic humanoid.

 Amber was shocked to say the least, she was expected something like a dragon or a fox

Amber was shocked to say the least, she was expected something like a dragon or a fox. But she got a jaeger drone, but she could tell it was sentient by the way it walked out of the portal. "Uh.... hi?" Amber said and the jaeger looked at her and then at the summon master, she was guessing he was giving a 'I have to watch over her?' Face to the summon master who nodded. The jaeger made a sort of a groan like noise and followed her back to her seat, "I hope you are all glade with your guardians, they will protect you for the rest of your life." The summon master said and the group left, Obsidian fury walked besides Amber as they went to her house, he was already regretting going through the portal, but it was a one way ticket. Standing 8 feet tall made him hit his head on the door frame "Ack." Obsidian called out as he bonked his head into the doorframe. The jaeger ducked his head as he entered and he looked around, Amber's house was big but Obsidian knew he had to watch his head, especially when he noticed the lights. Standing at eight feet tall made Obsidian pretty intimidating, especially with his glowing orange visor and markings. "So... what do you like to do?" Amber asked and Obsidian sat down on the couch.

The jaeger looked at her and she shivered, the jaeger's orange visor stared into her brown eyes. Amber then looked away from him and Obsidian stood up "Which way to the backyard?" He asked and Amber pointed to the door and he walked over to it and opened it. Amber watched him step outside and activate his plasma chainsaws, Obsidian swung his blades around in the air, about after 5 minutes of swinging his arm mounted plasma chainsaws Obsidian deactivated the blades and sat down on a rock and began to meditate. Amber decided to have lunch and she made herself a sandwich, Obsidian then walked back inside the house. "So, what's on the activates list?" Obsidian said sitting down across from Amber and she looked at him after finishing her food. "Not sure, maybe relax?" Amber suggested and Obsidian shrugged.