[24] ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ

"Two best friends in a room... they might kiss?"

*****

y/n the epic and hot streamer @y/ntwt • 2h
@quackity probably willingly listens to country music
💬59.6k ♻️100.6k ❤️559.8k

~

"I DON'T LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC- STOP SLANDERING MY NAME!"

"I'm not slandering, I'm just giving the fanfictions fuel," I carried in the last of the folded cardboard boxes as he turned to read the beginning stream donations. He thanked everyone donating and answered any questions that people had while I brought in the duct tape and newspapers for packing.

I was moving into a new apartment in a few days and I had invited Alex, my closest streamer friend who also lived close by, to help me pack and move all my stuff down to the moving van.

"I don't need a man. I am a strong, independent woman whose self-worth does not depend on whether or not a man finds me valuable for breeding... but physically... I am weak as hell and I can't even do one push-up so that's why I invited Alex. He's gonna help me with boxes and heavy lifting hehe..." I watched the aforementioned man roll his eyes at me as I started to turn the flat boxes into squares.

"Wooow... So that's all you want me for? My beautiful body! I'M HURT Y/N! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT- I THOUGHT- I THOUGHT YOU WERE BAE..."

"Turns out you're just fam..." I completed the classic vine and we dramatically turned from each other. I couldn't fight the smile creeping up on my face as we started to pick the books off my shelf and stack them into the first box.

~

What I thought was going to be a two hour stream was slowly turning into an all-day marathon that even the most dedicated of stans would have to click out of. Alex and I let ourselves keep getting distracted with every single thing we found in my room and it would either escalate into some story or a stupid joke made by one of us. Sometimes even our friends would send messages with jokes or stories if they saw something on stream.

"Ok! We finally finished my drawer! Now my closet!"

"Ooooh..."

"Wait, Karl just tweeted."

"Aww..."

~

karl :) @KarlJacobs_ • now
petition for @quackity and @y/ntwt to put on a fashion show
💬 ♻️ ❤️
|
user1 @user1 • replying to @karljacobs
CONSIDER THIS MY SIGNATYRE
💬 ♻️ ❤️
|
user2 @user2 • replying to @karljacobs
SIGNEDSIGNWDSIGNED
💬 ♻️ ❤️
|
giolibi+leiowi @giolibi • replying to @karljacobs
IF @quackity DOESNT COSPLAY AS @y/ntwt I WILL KIDNAP HIS BEANIES AND HOLD THEM HOSTAGE
💬 ♻️ ❤️

~

"What the hell? Why are your fans so aggressive?" I rolled my eyes as I placed the folded clothes into a box before walking over to Alex, who was reading replies to Karl's tweet. I laughed once I read the username.

"She's not a fan. She's a friend of mine... but she does have a point... along with Karl..." I smirked as I stared at Alex while he was still reading replies.

"Haha, very funny. Like I'd dress up in your clothes..." I leaned over his shoulder and quickly raised my eyebrows at him. He turned to me and the immediate look of dread in his eyes told me he knew exactly what I was thinking.