Prologue

Song- Dizzy by MISSIO

Her high heels clacked against the granite flooring, her pace was frenzied but determined. She scanned her badge and took the elevator to the seventh floor, the security guards never daring to get in her way. When she reached the doors, a secretary moved to protest her unannounced entry; but was silenced by a passive wave from the powerful woman.

"Director Walsh"

"Katherine, I thought I told you to stop barging into my office." The director sent a passive glance her way. This was the third time this week Katherine had stormed into his office, and the director was considering firing his secretary. Katherine ignored his dismissive tone knowing what she had to say was far more important than any office formalities.

"One of the protectors woke up." She waited for his reaction. His hand paused and waivered only for a second.

"Which one?" He hesitantly asked.

"Number 24." Katherine could barely contain her excitement. Many before her had overseen this important project and had died before ever seeing it fall into action, but she would be responsible for the task some could only dream of.

The director nodded slowly as he processed what this meant not only for the agency but the world.

"Find her."