Bullying- Y/N x kageyama

⚠TW bullying and a little blood⚠

~walking to school with Kageyama~                                                                              

 Tobio pov

Y/N has been acting really quiet lately, and more distant. I wonder why? hmm... I should just ask her?

                                                                           Y/N pov

As I watch Kageyama walk over to me hesitantly. I wonder if he knows what's been going on if he does, he will probably get really mad at me. I just don't want to bother him, if he asks just say "you aren't feeling well" uhh yeah that should be enough. as you walk worriedly, you hear his comforting voice ask "hey boke are uh you okay?.." quickly you respond with "oh yeah of course just not feeling good..."  he sighs and keeps walking.

Tobio pov 

She's lying to me. why, why is she lying, she knows she can trust me... right? but what if she doesn't think that!? What if she doesn't trust me, ugh I am probably overthinking it, we are almost at school anyways so maybe she will tell Kiyoko or Yachi. 

The rest of the walk was silent, other than the occasional stray dog barks or car sounds it was quite peaceful, but it wouldn't be for long...

Y/N pov 

Ah, we are here, I guess that means I have to see them, whatever it's just one more day. 

You both arrive at the school. Kageyama always went to the gym before going inside, so you split up in the morning.

Y/N pov

"Bye Y/N" I heard him say as he kissed me on the forehead before leaving me. I had always hated that he left me in the morning, but I got over it after a while. I walked over to my shoe locker and opened it. As soon as I did, pins and blades fell out "hn why, why do they do this? what did I ever do to them?" I whispered underneath my breath. I picked up my shoes- which were filled with pins and blades as well. and spilled them out into my locker, trying my best not to step on one while putting my shoes on. I walked to class, the whole time having a feeling that I am forgetting something. I finally got to my class, and hurriedly sat down, and started working on some extra homework. When it hit me I forgot to do their homework, I shivered at the thought of what they would do to me. then at the worst possible moment, they walked in, as soon as they did I covered my head and tried to be as silent as possible hoping they would forget about me. But of course, they walk over to me first. Bella the leader of the group hits me on the back of the head. I just hoped someone would stop her, but this was normal in my class so they ignored them as always. then Aiko the girl to the right of Bella said "well bitch did you do our homework" I flinched then Sara who was standing to my side said "this fucking rat didn't do it" she looked at me angrily and the 2 other girls did the same. 

I knew what was going to happen. It had happened many times before, they beat me until I can't stand. They do this almost every day "I um was busy, and-" Bella yanks my hair and pulls it so I stand up to face her, I let out a small yelp and watched her face become red with anger " You. Are. Dead. Bitch." she whispered yelled, I have never seen her so mad "please I can do it now, I will finish fast" I whimper, her scary face turned into a disgusted scowl. Then Aiko interrupted "heh you better finish all 3 of our homework, and if you don't. you know what's going to happen" my face turned white "how the hell am I supposed to finish all 3 homework assignments when it took me 45 minutes for mine only we only have 30 minutes left till class starts," I thought. Then I looked up at the 3 and nodded.