Forced To Marry (Exo Kai)

You were 19 years old and you were living with your parants. One day you woke up to eat breakfast and you heard three words "you are going to get married"~~NM

It was a wensday morning and you got up to take a shower. After you got out of the shower you put on a black short skirt and a tank top and sweater. After you got dressed you ran down stairs to greet your Umma and Appa. You ran to them giving each a hug and a kiss saying "Morning Umma and Appa!!" They smiled and your Umma said "Ah Morning y/n! Sit down to eat breakfast." You first washed your hands then your Umma searved you breakfast. It was your favorite Chocolate Pancakes. After you finished eating your Appa and Umma sat it front of you with that look on their faces meaning 'We need to talk' you sat up and said "What is it mommy and daddy? Tell me please!" Your Appa spoke up and said "y/n how old are you sweetie?" You were confused. Why would they ask how old you were. Did they forget? You smiled and said "I'm 19 years old. Why do you ask?" You Appa then said "Sweetie we have something to tell you." You then straighten your back saying "What? Tell me please." They then looked at each other and then you Appa said "We found you a husband. We think its about time you find happyness than just being alone all the time. We didn't want to do it but we think its a good idea sorry sweetie." You then looked in their eyes and said "But I don't even know the guy I'm marrying! You did this to me because you want me out of your house! And I'm not lonley!! I JUST CHOOSE TO BE SELF KEPT!!!" you then burst into tears and then pushed over the chair you were sitting in and ran upstairs to your room and slammed the door. Your Appa looked at your Umma who was about to cry and said "Its okay its for her best. I will break her heart but she needs this. Okay?" Your umma then buried he head in her husbands chest saying "Okay just remember Kai is coming later mabey she will be calmed down by then."
Few hours later

You had calmed down a little bit and quietly sneeked down the stairs peeking into the front room hoping no one would see you. You heard other voices than your moms and dads you heard a older man and women and a young boys voice. You leaned in the room to see who it was than you hit your foot making you fall and hit the floor hard then you heard your Appa call "Y/n come here now." You froze hearing your fathers foot steps coming for you. To avoid meeting the people you got up and ran as fast as you could up the stairs to your room and closed the door locking it. You father then came up the stairs and knocked on your door saying "Don't be rude now . I'm coming in now." Forgetting he had the key to your room he then came in and picked you up and put you over his shoulder . you yelled and said "YAHH PUT ME DOWN!!" He then said "I would not have to do this if you came the first time!!" You hit you fathers back one more time before entering the front room. As your father out you down on the couch beside a boy you jumped up and pulled down your skirt moving away from the boy into a corner. Your father then said "Y/n this is Kim Jongin or Kai your soon to be husband. Kai this is y/n your soon to be wife." Kai then got up and moved to were you are handing out his hand for a hand shake saying "Hello I'm Kai. Your soon to be husband. You are?" You then shuffled your way to another wall saying "Your not my fiance or my husband. But I'm y/n." He then smirked and said "Not yet." You then looked at your parents saying "Whyyyyy?" The just kept talking to Kais parents about the wedding. You rolled your eyes getting ready to go back to your room but then your Appa called for you saying "Sweetie go get us some tea please and take Kai with you." You huffed and said "yes father. Come on Kai." You made your way to the kitchen with kai following. As you made the tea kai kept staring at you. You looked at him and said "What do you want from me? What ever you want I will give it to you so you can stop Being in my life." He smiled and said "Now I know why your parents want you to marry." You looked at him saying "What does that mean?" He looked down your body saying "Your a piece of art. Your beautiful and they don't want your heart to be broken." You finished preparing the tea saying "If that's so Thank You?" You then took the tea to all of the elders all saying thank you. All of the grownups and kai all sat talking while you listen. After that they left. Your father then said "How was kai?" You answers "He was good and kind of a pervert but good." He then said "good because you will spend a day with him tomorrow ." you said "Okay I'm going to bed good night love you." You kissed and hugged them and you when upstairs to go to bed.
Part 1/3