0.15*

The news spread really quick among the students. And now everyone knows that Lee Heeseung is having a relationship with Sim Hayoon.

Let's say no one expects that.

Everyone in the university keep talking about the news including Sera and her friend. Sera bit her lip while walking along the hallway. She keeps hear the same name.

Sim Hayoon this, Sim Hayoon that.

“ Who's that Hayoon girl! I never hear her name before? ” she asked annoyingly.

“ Do you know Sim Jaeyun? She's his younger sister and I'm not surprised if they know each other. Last week she sat at the same table during lunch. ” her friend, Dami replied.

Sera knows Jake because they're in the same class. She knows about Heeseung by Jake too because Jake is very easy to be close with. As what Jake said before, Heeseung was single.

But Jake said, he find some interest on a person. Sera hope that person was her. Heeseung always smiled at her when they bumped into each other at library or when Sera followed him walking home.

Sera is a creep. Not gonna lie but she thought it's just a typical behavior when you like someone.

“ Jake has a younger sister? I thought he only have a brother? What course that Hayoon took? I want to meet her and confirmed it! I know he's lying! ” she said.

“ Sera, calm down! You shouldn't attack a person like that! Do you think Heeseung will fall for you if you do that? Hell, nah! Besides, I think he's not lying. Look, over there. ”

Dami pointed to somewhere and Sera turned her head. She can felt her blood boiled when she saw how happy Heeseung with Hayoon. He holding her hand so tight and whispered something to her.

Maybe a joke because Hayoon laughed afterwards.

Sera can't hold it anymore. She quickly walk away from the place and been followed by Dami. Right after the two friends gone Heeseung smiled bitterly.

“ I took back that words, you really good at acting. Good job, girlfriend. ”

+ spicy moment or sweet moment?
comment!