1.4

Melo POV

I held onto Nani waist while she was dancing and shit. We're currently at our party that she through for me cuz I won rookie of the year. Keyon is with my parents inside with the older people my parents let her have the party here.

Anyways she bent over and I looked down seeing her white thongs as her dress moved up I bit my lip and smacked her ass.

Babe. She laughed standing up and fix her dress.

What. I said. She hugged my waist and looked up at me.

I'm proud of you. She said standing on her tippy toes to kiss me. I leaned down to help her and kissed her. We pulled away and she laid her head on my chest.

I love you. She said.

I love you more. I said.

Imma go check on my baby. She said walking away. I nod and let her go.

Melo. Zo said calling me over. I walked over to him and sat down.

What. I said.

Nothing just wanted to say congratulate you on winning rookie of the year. He said.

Thanks. I said. Then Nani walked over to us with Keyon in her arms.

He won't let me leave without him. She said. I shook my head and took him. She sat on my leg as I had Keyon on the other leg.

I wouldn't blame him. Zo said. Keyon did his baby gibberish.

You were bored stink. Nani said kissing his cheek he smiled and ate his hand.
——

Everyone was leaning cuz it was getting late and Keyon was getting sleepy and he didn't wanna be held by nobody else but me or his mom. Nani put him in his car seat as he cried.

I know bubba. She said as she strapped him up. Then she made sure we had everything in his bag.

We good. She said. I grabbed Keyon as he still cried.

Bye guys see you later. I said.

Y'all get the boy home. Dad said. I closed the door and walked to my car. I unlocked the door and put Keyon in the back.

Here. She said handing me his diaper bag. I put it down and got in the front.

When are you going back to Charlotte? She asked.

Next week. I said.

I wanna go. She said.

I don't care baby you can come when ever you feel like it just let me know and I'll send my jet to LA get you and Keyon. I said.

Besides key he got a room at my apartment down there. I said. Once we got back to her apartment and got settled she gave key a quick bath then but he fall right to sleep in her bed. She walked out her room and over to me and sat on my lap and we watching some movies until we both decided to go to bed.