Chapter 1

"Hey! Takashi, wake up. It's 7 a.m.already" my friend Jiro woke me up from my best dream." please, let me sleep I am very tired," I said with A annoyed expression while pulling my blanket over my body again." But we have to clean our home today! Wake up you sleepy cat" he shouted and Started pulling my blanket."Stop it, let me sleep"I pull the blanket back."Fine, then sleep, okay after this you can sleep," he said those words and go away from my room but I didn't know what he was going to do next. He came back and pour some water right on my face."Oh, shit, Okay I am up, I am up" I wake up then get up and help me and Brother Nahiro in cleaning. Get up!" he cried while going out."Okay, okay!" I replied.

  "Oh finally, the sleepy cat wake up!" Brother Nahiro said That while Dusting the photo frames on the self. Brother Nahiro is one year older than me and we are friends but he has taken care of me like his own brother, not only me all of us and all the others do the same as well. " Hey! Takashi you go and wash the dirty clothes in the bathroom," Jiro said that and my expression became strange."Hello, why me you go and clean the dirty clothes" I said."Okay fine then you go and clean the kitchen" he replied." hey! That's good because that"s the best job for me" I said and then we started a quarrel  and Brother Nahiro came and stopped us."Woo! woo, stop, stop, stop. Easy guys why are you two fighting like kids" Hebegin" now go back and do your work, Okay"."Okay fine" we both replied and continued to work. Finally, the work was done and we all take a bath. After taking a bath I saw brother Jinpachi has come to our apartment to meet us. He is making coffee for all of us and he is a great cook and I admire him very much. " brother Jinpachi, how are you, long time no see" Jiro said that and brother replied" How Many times I have told you to not call me with my full name just call me Jin"."Okay, fine brother Jin! What are you making for breakfast?" Jiro said."Your favourite Pancakes and for you Takashi hot chocolate" he replied, " And for you, Jiro Mocca coffee as well as for Nahiro black coffee with toast". " Yeah you are the best brother!" we shouted with joy. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door and saw"Junpei, Brother Yashiro, and Brother Hachiro. What a great surprise We all united after a couple of months." I said." we have come to visit you guys." Brother Hachiro said." And look we have brought cakes for you" Junpei said." Oh, I forgot to ask you to come in! Please come in and have breakfast with us".

"Look everyone who is here! It's our beloved Brothers" I cried."Hey you guys!" they said." oh it's been a while since we were like this" Brother Jin said." It's so great to see all of us together"Brother Yashiro said." well come on and join us for breakfast" Brother Nahiro said." Well, we have good news!" Jumpei said." What is it?"Jiro asked." Well, we are moving next door to your apartment" He said." What really! That's great" I said." yes I am so happy"Brother Jin said" it's just like the old days"." Yeah, you are right!" Brother Yashiro said.

We all were having a great breakfast and Brother Jin asked me"So, how is everything going in your life". My life wasn't complete at all I lose Sakura the one I loved and the realization of love occurs when we were on our separate ways of life. So"As usual" I replied and drank the hot chocolate and for a moment the taste of it was just like she use to make for me in the morning. And for a moment her name came out of my mouth" Sakura". "Sakura! Wasn't she the girl you had broke up with eight months ago," Jiro said." I miss her. she was a girlfriend you ever had till college," Junpei said." Yeah! I have met her the other day at the supermarket," Nahiro said," I talked to her for a while but it when I looked at her it seems like she had been crying for a long time".It seems like she hasn't overcome the pain yet. I feel so guilty at this moment.

"Hey, by the way, when we were coming I show there is going to be a big sale in men"s clothing, like a tuxedo, t-shirts, etc."Brother Hachiro said." Yeah, I saw that it's the nearby mall" Junpei said. Suddenly the phone ring" excuse me, I would be taking this phone call" Brother Nahiro said."So, do you still have feelings for her? "Brother Hachiro asked." Yeah, I do!" I said." So, did you ever tried to talk to her?"Brother Yashiro asked." I did try to but I failed every time."I replied."Okay, the phone call was from one of our business partners, and they are inviting us to a ball on the 24th of April at 9. And we are going there as this part of our work" he said " that means we are going to need a brand new tux."."Yeah, we are going shopping" We all screamed with joy listing the name of going shopping.