Hands

Believe you me, envy is a very nasty feeling. In fact, I hated it with everything in me. But watching the pair of siblings, Lips, getting all the attention, there was no way to avoid the feeling. Well, to be fair, our owner did take very good care of my twin and me. She put cream on us, and decorated our nails, and made us look very pretty with lots of jewelry. Something that made the Lip siblings unbearably jealous as all they got most of the time was lipstick and moisturizing lip balm. But that was not the kind of attention I wanted! Actually... Maybe I would like to get that type of care. But not from the owner! My twin and I wanted attention and love from the other girl.

I mean look at those two go! They were being given so much care and passion by that other mouth. Meanwhile me and my twin were here, being used for nothing. Well, not nothing. We were the ones keeping our owner from falling back as she was using us to grip the other girl's shirt. But we wanted to be used for something else. Something that involved getting to know more about the other girl. But it seemed that day would never come. Every time the owner and the other girl saw each other it was always kissing. Now that I thought about it, maybe Brain forgot about us. After all, Brain did tend to get distracted really easily. And with all the lip action going on, and all the pleasure and excitement Owner must be feeling, I bet you my thumb it was all hazy and blurry up there were Brain lived.

My twin and I both sighed. Today was going to be another all-lips-and-no-hands day. Both of us could already for see it.

Normally, at this point, I could've shifted my focus onto other things, like the shirt currently under me. Us Hand twins really loved the feel of fabric, even more if it was soft and gentle to us. But currently owner's grip on the fabric was so tight, neither of us could feel anything. Our nerve endings needed to brush over the fabric to distinguish how it felt. Gripping it told us nothing about its texture.

This other girl always wore nice-feeling stuff, too. So, not getting the chance to feel what she wore today made me sort of sad. But I did remember to silently thank the owner for choosing to continue interacting with this girl. Before the girl, Owner used to interact repeatedly with other boys and girls whose clothes were not at all gentle with us. The amazing thing is that they always wore those unpleasant-feeling things! Those days had been torture. Hours and hours of our nerve endings brushing over raspy, coarse, and itchy fabric. I really hoped Owner decided to continue interacting with this girl forever.

A message arrived suddenly and my twin and I started trembling from happiness. Yes! We were finally going to be used! It didn't matter if we didn't get to feel the soft skin under the fabric, as long as we did something, we were content. The thought of touching skin, feeling tender, supple, centimeters upon centimeters of skin made both my twin and I ache. It had been so long since we last interacted with a torso... Yes, both of us interacted often with the girl's face, and her hands (they were a very interesting pair, and my twin and I adored them to bits and pieces). But we missed the... vulnerable ones, those we didn't get to explore and cherish very often.

The Breast siblings, the Navel, the Shoulder twins too, everyone under the shirt began screaming for us as soon as they sensed our painful longing. They all called out to us pleadingly. Asking us to please feel them. To please slip under the shirt and touch them. They cried, saying they ached to be touched too. That they were hurting for us as much as we were hurting for them.

But there was nothing to do. Brain sent out the messages. And no other messages had arrived.

Leftie and I both sighed as we moved over a world of softness and pleasantness. Happy but not , all at the same time. Once more I refocused my attention. Let's just concentrate on the lovely fabric for now, yeah? Maybe someday soon we'll get to talk directly with the ones imprisoned under the clothes.