0.16*

“ I can't believe my eyes! How dare they become lovey-dovey right in front of my salad? And Heeseung hyung suddenly acted like a baby. ” Jay complained when he saw the couple walk into the cafeteria.

Jake sighed, “ I know right? I can't believe my little sister already have a boyfriend. Turned out her boyfriend is a friend of ours. ”

Sunghoon just listened to the two while he look at the couple. He knows something was wrong, something is gonna happen but he don't know what. He can sensed it by looking at Jake and Heeseung.

What they were planning? Sunghoon thought.

Heeseung and Hayoon arrived at the table with their foods tray. They just smiled to Jay who still can't believe what happened right now.

“ Spill the tea, hyung! What did she texted you until you fall for her? Gosh, I'm so curious about that! ” he asked excitedly.

“ She did nothing. I asked her be my girlfriend because I find that she's attractive. Right, love? ” he holds her hands and waiting for her answer. Hayoon just smiled and nodded.

“ Yoon-nie, you're so lucky! ” he added.

Heeseung give him a poker face. He know this is gonna be Jay's reaction. Meanwhile, Hayoon just laughed and started to dig in her food. Suddenly Jake kicked her leg make her lifted her head up.

Jake gave her a signal towards Sunghoon but Hayoon just rolled her eyes. The male never speak as they arrived at the table. To be honest, Hayoon did not expected this kind of reaction from Sunghoon.

I mean, he don't like her right?

“ Sunghoon, why you don't congratulate him? I know you still can't believe right? ” Jake asked

Sunghoon nodded, “ It's quiet surprising but congrats hyung! I hope you can take care of Hayoon so well. I gotta go, see you guys! ”

Sunghoon suddenly stand up and walk away from the table.

Four of them just looked at Sunghoon who walked out from the cafeteria door. His reaction make four of them speechless. Especially Hayoon.

Meanwhile Heeseung and Jake smirked.

+ HAPPY EID MUBARAK ❤🎉
stay safe and stay healthy <3