Ehssan

I am Proud to announce that the angst may be over for now! Enjoy~
___________________________________

A small nightfall came down on South Korea by eight.

Many adults coming back from work were filled to the brim with tiredness.

Including the male that tried to distract himself from the conversation earlier, and try to make a representation of the important matter.

That this life was like a piano; the white keys represented happiness and the black keys show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.

I miss her so much. I hurt her so much she went all out of her way to buy another ticket and just decide she wanted to live alone. How did Y/n do this? I can't even walk the streets without being conflicted. Shoto talked to his head conflicted of everything.

He was lucky enough to bring a black hood, matching with yours from the trip you both took to the mall one time.

Shoto truly missed your smiling face, it was the first thing that made him smile in a very long time.

And I took it away all by myself. I took away her happiness and threw it like it was nothing. Why won't she understand that I still love her? I never stopped loving her since I was just a kid. Shoto wiped his tear stained eyes just in case.

It was like a tick nowadays to always feel his facial expression when he thought about you, twenty four seven.

Y/n L/n, I love you. So much, I want to hold you badly like the world is ending and never let go for one second. Please come back to me. Shoto scarfed his sadness down to the brim.

What did I do to stand in this position now? In a place where I lost my only person that I love every single side of. Her anger, happiness, stressfulness- I'm so tired of seeing her cry. I don't want her only emotion be emptiness with me. Shoto's clear tear slipped down as he rubbed his red nose with sniffles.

I promise to only make you excited from now on Y/n, I treated you so horribly. I promise to help you in any way I can. Shoto begged for you to jump back in his arms.

A car door parked next to Shoto with a beep of the horn. "Huh? Yes honey I got out early why is it so hard to believe?" A man with glasses and a kind laugh stepped out.

"I always love your dinner, I'm starting to walk to the house now. Tell Saiki he can't have his coffee jelly yet. Alright I'll let you go, love you." It appeared that the man had clicked on what seemed to be his significant other.

Shoto couldn't help but picture you and him. I want that life with Y/n again. I want to get our own house and arrive home seeing her with Eri and perhaps another baby in the flesh. I want to make love to her every night until we give up. He smiled with tear stained eyes thinking of you.

I need her to live a life I could be proud of. Y/n, I love you. Shoto repeated over and over.

Until he came across the place in which his heart rate went wild. "Y/n's apartment." He had been wandering around Korea trying to get his mind off of you.

Shoto knew he was the least person you would be thinking of. But his mind was plastered on you every step he took.

With no hesitation he entered the building with the glass doors sliding behind him.

The receptionist was attending another matter with her eyes focused on what appeared to be a bill.

I'll spare her time, I just have to see Y/n. Shoto went as fast as he could while also trying to act subtle with the people around him in the large building.