-Stunned-

Seungmin was scared. Every time he closed his eyes he saw a vision of himself shooting that man. Although he was supposedly a member of the most dangerous gang in Seoul, he had never shot anyone before. He was worried that he had killed that man. Minho had always told him that if given the chance, the opposing team would kill Seungmin so he is supposed to shoot first.

Minho pulled up outside the main house. Changbin got out first and helped Hongjoong out of the car and into the house. Seungmin stayed sitting in the backseat for a few moments. "Seungmin, I know how your feeling right now, It's always scaring shooting someone for the first time" Minho said sympathetically. "I don't know what happened back there, One minute he was standing and the next he was on the floor with a bullet in his arm..." Seungmin trailed off. Minho sighed and looked in the review mirror at the younger boy. He could clearly see the worry and concern in Seungmin's face.

"Seungmin listen to me, do not feel pity for him, remember what they did to Hyunjins house? And you saw what they did to Hongjoong right?" Minho said. Seungmin just nodded and stepped out of the car. Minho followed him and they went inside together. Jeongin was taking care of Hongjoong's wounds whilst Mingi and Yunho were celebrating the return of their leader. Chan was nowhere to be seen and Felix and Hyunjin were busy unloading some boxes that most likely contained money or drugs. "Hongjoong, can you tell us what happened?" Changbin asked. Hongjoong nodded his head whilst wincing from the pain of his cuts and bruises.

"We got a letter sent to our main house a few weeks ago, it said that if we didn't cooperate with them, then we would all be killed".Hongjoong started. The others listened intently. "I ignored it at first but we started getting threats sent to us, they set Wooyoungs house on fire and attacked seongwha so of course, I had to do something about it". He said, "I decided to meet with the leader-". He was cut off by Minho, "Who is the leader?" He asked. Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders. "The gang is called Got7, the leader of got7 goes by the name jaebeom, JB for short but he isn't the one in control, someone else is leading them".

Minho and the others were very confused, they had heard of Got7 before but they had never crossed paths. If got7 wasn't in control, then who was? "You and your gang are free to stay here, you and your members will be protected here," Minho said. Hongjoong was grateful and went to inform the rest of his team. "Has anyone seen Chan?" Minho asked. A few people shook their heads. "He left about an hour ago, he didn't say anything before he left though. "Hyunjin said, Minho raised an eyebrow and pulled out his phone. He dialed Chan's number and was even more confused when it went straight to answer the phone. "Let me know when he comes back okay, I'm going out," Minho said before walking out.

Chan was always at the main house, so it was unusual for him to have disappeared. Usually, he would inform the others that he was leaving but he didn't which worried Minho. Chan was like a father figure to him so he often worried about him a lot. Minho decided to head to the nearest store, he was running low on painkillers. The small corner shop was open 24/7 and Minho was a regular there. He opened the door and the little bell chimed signaling the owner that someone had entered the store. He grabbed a box of painkillers and walked up to the counter. The person at the counter wasn't the usual store owner. 

"Oh? Where is Louis?" Minho questioned. The man at the counter looked younger than him and he had a small smile on his face. "He isn't feeling too well so I'm taking over for him until he feels better," He said. Minho glanced at the young boy's name tag. 'Mark'. Minho gave the boy his painkillers and went to go grab some whiskey from the alcohol aisle. He heard the bell chime and saw that the door to the shop had swung open.

 He peeked around the corner and was surprised when he saw Chan at the counter. He was talking to 'Mark' in a quiet hushed tone. He saw as Mark nodded his head in the back room and watched as Chan ducked under the counter and disappeared into the back of the store. Minho decided to return back to the house after grabbing his painkillers and leaving the whiskey behind. He needed to find out what Chan was doing in that back room.