Background

So the story starts when two of the four lead characters were 23 and the other two 22 and the youngest was 14.

It was a bright and sunny day in the metropolis the sun just started peeping in from the clouds and the dawn broke.

A boy who looked as if he was 23 was out for a jog in the park where he always went to it was his morning routine but that dawn had brought something different with it.

He noticed a familiar face in the park he saw it every where else but in a park early in the morning was a first and probably the last he thought but it wasn't the case.

He kept jogging and went up to her while she was streching her arms.

The boy: kya baat hai aj subah subah park mei...??

The girl: Kyu senior aapko koi problem hai kya...

Senior qas what the girl called the guy they had known each other since their school days though they were the same the age she called him so to tease him

The guy: kya yaar ishita itne saal hi gye school khatam hue ab bhi senior kehti ho mujhe.

Jin jin ko laga vo pair kavi disappointed???

Ishita: Zindagi bhar yahi bulayngi.. Koi problem??

Dushyant: Mujhe kya problem hogi mujhe to senior sunnna pasand hai.

Ishita: to mai tumhe senior hi bulaungi deal?

She asked showing her fist 👊

Dushyant: Deal.

Ishita: To chalo walk karte hai

Like this they walked around the park talking when ishita realized what the time was.

Ishita: Dushyant do you realize what time is it??

Dushyant: Arey yaar 6 baj rhe hai

Ishita: Apni watch kro to

Dushyant nodded and checked his watch and realized what was and realized he had work that was supposed to be done.

Dushyant: Omg omg yaar late ho gaya.

Ishita laughed at his expressions and told him to leave as soon as possible otherwise doom would be waiting for him.

Dushyant rushed home to see his sisters waiting for him at the gate.

Girl no. 1 : aa gye aaj jogging kuch zyada hi lambi nhi chali

Girl no. 2 : aur ni to kya hamesha 6 bje aa jate the aaj u baja diye.

Dushyant: pari, khushu ab muh kyu fula ke baithe ho.

Purvi:Hamare nuh thode fule hai??

Khushi:Haan dekho she said moving her face.

Dushyant slapped his forehead and said

Breakfast nhi karna kya??

Purvi: Humne to krlia

Khushi: Aap hi bache ho......

Dushyant: Hmm chalo phir mujhe company do...

Both: Haan Chalo

All three of them were talking and having breakfast this was what a normal morning was like in their household.
Their parents were usually with them but sometimes they were out of station for work so the three of would have loads of fun.

This story is really close to my heat coz I have witnessed it all.......

Mystical_soul_35 QuueNpaRi Little_light649 MahiraSiddique08

Batana kaisi story haiii....

jia2205 mujhe mario mat 😂😂 soch le kya hoga.