Prologue

Kageyama always questioned why his parents were always hellbound to make him 'normal'. What even was it? His mother, Ayano always told him that someday he'd be 'fixed' but he never asked to be fixed. The reason he could go through all of this in someway was his sister, Miwa. She was always there protecting him from the bullies who made fun of his state, bruising him everywhere just to make him show emotions, calling him names like monster, freak and even go as far to say he didn't belong in this world.

He didnt mind them and just let everything happen and anytime it's about to get worse Miwa would always be there to save him, shouting at the kids who dared hurt him as they ran away and Miwa tending his wounds. It was enough for him.

Middle school, he didn't get as much stares since he didn't have any presence at all anymore, though that doesn't mean he still didn't get bullied every single time. The only difference was, Miwa could no longer save him. His father always warned him that he was old enough to protect himself and to stop relying to his sister, he knew his father meant well so he trained but then something happened.

When he was protecting himself he grabbed whatever was near him and used it to knock them out, the closest item was a rock. He smashed it to their heads and they fell down, unconscious. Blood trickled down their head but he didn't care, making sure that there was a pulse, he placed his two fingers to their necks but he didn't feel any beat except for one of the three people. He noticed how much blood was beginning to flood underneath the bridge. He stared at it curiously, not really knowing what to do and just decided to study it.

On the other hand, his mother was looking for him and found him under the bridge staring at the three bodies silently. Smiling, Ayano approached her child. "Ohh dear. I forgot to teach you. " She whispered to herself, admiring the scene as she held her cheek. Kageyama look at his mother, "What should I do? " he questioned in his usual monotone voice. Her mother hid under the bridge aswell and stood next to her son.

"Let me show you okay? " Kageyama nodded, Ayano then approached the bodies, checking their pulse aswell. She was smiling when she checked the two bodies and something snapped within her when she felt a pulse beat at the last one. "Ohh dear, First things first. " She picked up the rock Kageyama used. "No witnesses" She said in a dark tone and started smashing the rock to the boy's head. She didn't stop until she was really sure the boy would no longer live. She threw the rock at the river, she brushed off her clothes and stood up.

"Is that clear Tobio? " she asked, smiling at her son's direction. Nodding he looked towards the now three dead bodies. "Now then, shall we play a little game of hide the body? " she asked in pure bliss, remembering the time she did that before. "How nostalgic" Kageyama looked back at her in wonder but let her mother do her thing as he got the clean clothes from his bag and put the bloodied clothes away.