1

"maa am going to school now!"
"But it's 8 pm and your school starts at 10!" Says the father.
"Baba am going to meet my friends on the way."
"Accha okay.....wait up ...I have something for you".
"For me?"
"Open it Kavya betta"
"Wow golden ribbons!!..your the best Maa!"
"Wear them quickly so you can show off in front of your friends!!"
"Yes... Yess maa"
"Wow...my princess is looking soo beautiful ".
"Thank you maa...bye maa , bye baba!"
Naina is watching everything .
"What are u staring at nanina??..go and make us tea!"
"But kaki I have to do my homework!"
"Uff.. excuses over excuses.. you just want sit and eat and do nothing...your parents have left this world happily. Leaving the responsibility of you and your brother on our head..and this is how you repay??
"But kaki am not making excuses I really have to finish up my homework"
"Uff what did I do to deserve this?"says kaki.
"Why are u getting fustrated kaki I will prepare the tea today" says Naina's brother Ankit.
"Put less sugar and more ginger and boil it in milk not water ,we have milk we aren't poor like your parents were ..see after their death your are  getting a roof on your head and good food to eat"
"Haa kaki"
Ankit prepares the tea and starts getting ready for school and after that starts braiding Naina's hair.
Nanias puts on her shoes starting at her toe peeping through the shoe and then stares at her shoulder as the stiches tear open near her shoulder.
"Dada can you please ask kaka to buy me new shoes and new uniform ! It's my birthday today!"
"We can't ask kaka sweetie, he is already doing to much and kaki will scold you , do you want to get scolded?"
"But it's my birthday today dada and you said the same thing last year! And even the year before am using this uniform since 4 years. Why we have to stay like this ?why Kavya did gets everything and why she goes to a good English medium school and we go to a government school?"
"Sweetheart see kaka us doing soo much for us, and I will stich your uniform now we will get new shoes next year. And look what a got you! Today is your birthday na "
"A chocolate!Thank you dada"
"Happy Birthday dear Now let's go to school nania!"
Ankit and Nania start to walk to school.

"Hey Ankit!"
"Hey Nania"
"Hello neha di"
"Hello honey"
"Today is Naina's birthday na..look what I got her !"
"Thank you di"
"How old you become today?"
" I turn 11 today and let me open the gift , Wow a doll ! thank you soo much di"
"Thank you bebes..you remembered my sister's birthday!"
"How could I have forgotten she is such a Angel and today is her birthday"
"Honey you know when we get married I would make a big house for you  we would have a big house. We won't stay with kaki ..I won't let kaki bother you"
"Why only you would work for our house Ankit..we both would and we three you me and Nania would stay there ..then we would get Naina married to a good caring and rich guy"
"No guy can take my little princess away from me Neha..she is a jwel for me!"
"Yess offcourse Naina's elder brother!"