Shizaya drabble (boyxboy) slash smut

"SHIZO YOUR OFF!" my fat fuck of a manager yelled at me, again. I just clocked out and left without notice. I grabbed my keys from my locker and walked out the back door. I was walking down a street in a bad part of town, not that any part is good, but this area is particularly empty. I felt thin arms wrap around my waist and a giggle? I quickly spun around with enough force to send the person flying across town, only one person was strong enough o still have a grip, damn Izaya!

               "You look mad Shizo!" he giggled cheerfully. What the hell is wrong with him? All he has on is the black long sleeve shirt that barely covers his ass and face constantly has a pink dust across his cheeks, he never acts like this- wait...

               "SINCE WHEN DO YOU ANIMAL COSPLAY?" he had little cat ears that match his hair and a tail? What is up with him? I pried him of my waist. He giggled again, why is he so ...giggly?

               "No it's not cosplay, silly, it's real!" he cried cheerfully. He smiled sweetly. i'm so confus- oh, I get it he IS TRYING TO THROW ME OFF, MESS WITH ME! ITS NOT GOING TO WORK.

               "Nice try, Izaya." I said simply, he looked confused, but I didn't let it faze me. I quickly reached out and grabbed one of the ears. He shirked and grabbed onto my wrist, as I lifted him in the air still holding the ear, but he supported himself with my wrist.

"AH, SHIZO THAT HURTS LET GO, OW! It hurts." He whispered the last part kicking then stopped, I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I quickly released it taking a couple steps back, in shock. He- he never shows weakness, especially crying! Is that even him? He looks so different, sitting on his knees rubbing his 'ear' watery eyes in nothing more than a shirt that barely covers him... he looks so vulnerable? He sniffled breaking the silence.

"ok, what kind of game is this? What trick is this now?" I asked taking a step in his direction. he shot up staring straight at me side eyed. Hi tail between his legs and his ears flat agents his head... it's like he never had them in the first place? I can't even see them like that.

"I'm sorry! I-I don't know what I did wrong." He squeaked defensibly. "yesterday I was thrown out of place, and all I couldn't remember anything, then I saw you and felt safe so I thought I knew you..." he looked so scared, what do I do? This is my chance to kill the guy I hate... but this isn't even him, Is it? I glared at him, but when he looked back at me with shocked, scared, sad eyes I didn't know what to do.

"How could you see me and feel safe, if all we did is go at each other's throats with knives and vending machines?" Now I caught his bluff, how can he feel safe? Near me of all people? I turned around and started to walk away...

"Go away leave me alone." All I wanted to do was smash the pricks face in and kill min but...it's like it's not him and I'm not rageing at him or getting annoyed and totally mauling him for some reason. I felt bad, like leaving a kitten tied to a train track type of  'bad' but, I hate him... so why do I feel so...well bad?. I heard a whimper but kept walking. I also heard lots of movement and rocks from the gravel shuffling but, kept walking.

"AH SHIZ-" the last part got muffled. I spun around to see a man holding Izaya down with a rag over his face, OH SHIT!

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" I yelled running back over; I punched the guy in the gut sending him flying over a couple of buildings, whoever it was is dead now. Fucking rapist ,who dose he think he is going after my Izaya! Wait what? Ignore it Shizo, deal with the matter at hand, the confused cat human thing that used to be your enemy.

"*cough cough*" damn it just what I though, hydrochloric acid rag, I grabbed the rag and threw it in a random direction. Dang it, I can't leave him here they will kill him. I picked him up by the waist to help him walk, he could barely walk and was starting to go limp. I picked him up and carried him on my back, he was amazingly light even considering my strength.