0.19*

On weekend, Jake invited all his friends for a movie marathon at his house. Heeseung arrived first when Hayoon helped Jake with snacks.

Jay and Sunghoon arrived before the dinner began. Mrs Sim greets them with an open arms. She have heard about Jay and Sunghoon but she never meet them.

Mrs Sim also really happy seeing Hayoon finally get along Heeseung during dinner. She was surprised when Hayoon announced Heeseung as her boyfriend.

After done with dinner they started watching movies.

" Jay, can you please let me go? I can't breathe! Even Layla don't scare with the jump scares and besides the ghost is gone! " Heeseung complained while push Jay who hugs his arm.

" No hyung, I'm scared! Yoon-nie please change the movie! I can't fall asleep tonight! " he begged while his hands covered his eyes.

Hayoon and the other just laughed at Jay and continued watching the movie. Jay end up decided to stay at Jake's house along with Sunghoon.

They both sleeping in the guest room meanwhile Heeseung sleep with Jake. Right after the movie ended Jay quickly scolded Hayoon.

" You're so mean! I don't know why Heeseung hyung like you! His mental must be strong enough that's why he just agreed when you pick horror movie! " he said.

Hayoon just give him a poker face. Suddenly she felt someone hugs her waist from behind and pulled her closer. It's Heeseung.

" Hey, don't say that to her! Besides its been awhile since the last time we watched horror movie so why not? It's just you who overreact! " he replied while glared at Jay.

Jay sticks his tongue before he stomped away. Jake and Sunghoon just shook their head.

" What a childish. Urm, I'll follow him first. Thank you for the dinner, movie, and let us stay here. Good night! " Sunghoon said and walked away.

" Me too! See you in my room hyung! "

Jake leave the couple in the living room. Heeseung look at Hayoon and she did the same. The moment their eyes met Hayoon quickly turned her head away. Suddenly atmosphere became awkward.

Heeseung coughed before he spoke, " how do you feel... you know when your mom finally meet him? "

" Oh, I'm so happy when she treats him just like she treats you! At least I know that she can accept him! Thank you for inviting them here, Hee! " she smiled.

" Good to hear that! Well, you should go to sleep. It's getting late. Good night, Hayoon. "

He smiled before went to Jake's room. Hayoon can't hold her smile. But she don't know the main reason. It is Heeseung finally bring Sunghoon or her mom treats Sunghoon well.

She don't know but she still happy.