0.20*

Since that day Heeseung and Hayoon really get along together. Slowly they forgot about the favour and enjoy each other company.

Heeseung often visit Mrs Sim on weekend and maybe have a sleepover. Hayoon slowly opened up with Heeseung and even right now he helped her cleaning the library.

It's should be Jake doing the chores but his lecturer made an emergency class. So he leave it to Hayoon.

" I hate dust so much! Ugh, do you know any place that dust never existed? " she asked while cleaning the desk.

" Are you stupid or what? Our atmosphere is contain with 78% abundant gas and you asked me if there's a place without dust? " he replied while arranged the books.

Hayoon scoffed and continued her works. She steals a glance at Heeseung who focus with his work. Suddenly an idea come out and Hayoon smiled sheepishly.

She want to go to arcade or amusement park. It's been a long time she have been there. The last time was four months ago before her father and her older brother back to Australia.

Hayoon thought is a good idea.

" Do you have any plans after this? Jake's class might end late today and you gonna feel bored here alone. So, if you don't mind do you wanna hangout with me? "

" Hangout? Well, I don't mind at all! You're right I maybe gonna feel bored with nothing to do here. Let's finish this first! "

They quickly do the chores and dress up for their 'hangout'.