0.21*

" It's been a long time since i came here! Usually Jake and I will plays shooting game but I always lost! " Hayoon said as the walk into the arcade.

" When the last time? I can see it in your face how excited you are right now. " he replied.

As what Hayoon remember, two of them always spending their times at arcade. They did if often but not after Jake got into university and started became busy.

She always want to asked Jake but seems like her brother don't like spending time here anymore. Especially after he met Sunghoon.

Everything changed and Hayoon distanced herself from public. Not until today with Heeseung.

" I don't remember it. " she denied.

Hayoon finding the game that she always play. Heeseung just followed where the girl went and play the game she suggested.

Let's say, Hayoon turned out as a bad gamer that's why she always lost when she played with Jake. She's not a game maniac after all. But she still enjoying playing those games.

Heeseung sighed when the words 'knock out' appeared on the screen. Hayoon groaned when she failed the game, again.

Suddenly, someone locked her body from behind and held both of her hands, softly. It's Heeseung.

" I'm so sick looking the way you play the game. Let me teach you how to use and show you some skills. " he said but more to whispering.

The low-key husky and calm voice of Heeseung made she felt butterflies in her stomach. Her heartbeat increased when Heeseung's warm breathe met her right cheek. Not to forget his masculine cologne.

It's smells nicer than Sunghoon's.

" You push this button to attack your enemy, this one to kick or punch them. And also this one to avoid their attack. Oh, this one... "

Hayoon fluttered when Heeseung explained to her. She don't know why she felt this way but it's not good for her health.

" Now, I'll show you some skills! "

He held her hands softly and started to show some of his skills. She let Heeseung move her hands but Hayoon still fluttered and sit still in the same position.

" I always do this skill but as a beginner you should try the easiest skill. Practice it often while play it. " he said again.

" Or else you're lost the game easily. " he slightly laughed with the thought. Especially when Hayoon frowned face appeared on his mind.

Finally Hayoon won the game with Heeseung's help. She still flustered with the male action just now but choose to shrugged it off.

This is not how it's work.
The favour.

+ here the sweet moment that you guys picked! also, please correct me if i wrong with words or grammars ^ω^