~About Me~

(Y/N) POV

"Huh... I'm tired tho.This day make me fucking headache.Too many customers that's I had to server.I hate this job sooo much.But this only the way to make some money." I said and sigh while I'm driving away to my house.I still focus the front mirror car, light at the street and the city too. So many people walking around the streets and maybe the building like mall or stores.
I'm totally boring,I turn on the radio to listen some song and kinda some news.Then,the song was playing.I was shocked bcuz that's was my favorite song, (Name Song).I listened then sing the song.I was really happy but I'm truly sleepy."Ughhh... I can't sleep while driving.Hmmm... *Yawn* gosh, this kinda stupid. Gonna be fast to go home."I said with sleepy voice.The song was ended,then the guy from Fm radio, were spoke.I just listened and my (E/C) eyes half close cuz me to sleep."Well, some news that I knew from social media, was the girl with her name Sally William and her age 3 or up like that.Yeah, many people said she was dead because her uncle, Johnnie William.( Thats was his name, right?) Actually,Johnnie was been capture by police.Her parent said she with her uncle playing near at her house.And Suddenly,they getting worried about their beloved daughter and her uncle too.2 days past, they go to her uncle house.Some of thats, he was not there too... They tell the police officer that's they belove daughter was missing like 2days.Thats was all I know from citizens and media social.I'm Jovan Davidson from Mega Fm that's you all knew... Relax and hear some music at Mega Fm... See you tomorrow!!!" After I heard some news from that's guy, I feel sad to that girl.... Oh, I almost forgot!!!... I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and my age was 21...I actually working at Cafe, to get some money.So, yeah.too pays some dumass rent.... I almost arrived at my house.Then, I stopped the car, I pack all of my stuff.I go out from the car, and walk away to my house. After that, I unlock the door with my keys house and held the doorknob.Meanwhile, I feel someone was watching me. I turn back and see around the street...'Nothing.Huh'... I thought myself.
I held the doorknob and switch it then the door was open full.I enter my house and close the door.Im about to eat something, but I'm tired.I decided to sleep maybe tomorrow I can eat... I go to my room, and take off my (F/C) jacket then I put all my stuff near my bed.With that,I was going to take shower...

×_-SKIP I'M LAZY-_×

After I taking bath, I wear (F/C) pajamas.Then, I jumping at my bed, roll left and right while I'm hugging and cuddling with my (F/Animal) plushie... My (E/C) eyes getting heavy and closed it both of them. Let's the darkness take over me.....

Done!I'm tired.... And sleepyhead. Sorry for shorth story, and I didn't mean to write shortly story. I promise that I write it long...Then Bye❤

{Edit}