The start of something new

Hey. Im y/n a 13-14 year old girl/boy from Texas :(( I'm moving to France to see my cousin Marinette dupain-cheng yes you heard me, miss bluebell girl who is obsessed with a boy called Nathaniel (in this story I'm changing who Mari likes) and heres me not dating anyone as i am only young.

"Y/n!!!! WERE GOING NOW GRAB YOUR STUFF"-mum. "YES IM COMING MA CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!"- y/n "COMING LIL SIS "Jason says as he runs upstairs putting his shirt on as he just woke up. Ew. Ugly brother morning breath. Very lovely isn't it if you get what i mean.

Anyway lets skip to when i get off the plane. "Aah great cold air hate France now i have to live here in a mansion"-y/n
"Y/n WE ARE PICKING MARI AND HER PARENTS UP TO GO TO THE NEW MANSION HURRY UP OUT OF THE LOO OR I HIT YOU WITH THE SLIPPER"-ma exclaimed "yes okay ow sorry"-y/n

Your POV
As i step in the mansion with my f/c jacket snd my f/c suitcase i jump into a room and sit on my bed witch is all made with my green and blue led lights flashing (see what i did there. Summoned my fandom #dreamnotfound #dnf lol)

Time skip. Tomorrow morning
"Y/n get ready for your first day of school today. Done bunk it like you did in America please you got excluded for idk how many weeks but yeah try not to"- ma says angrily "yes okay" i say as i put on my f/c shoes on and my ripped jeans along with my crop top

 Done bunk it like you did in America please you got excluded for idk how many weeks but yeah try not to"- ma says angrily "yes okay" i say as i put on my f/c shoes on and my ripped jeans along with my crop top

As i took a step out of my house onto my skateboard. I saw a boy. His hair as blonde as sand. His eyes as green as emerald. He looks like Adrien  the model...
I thought it was a dream until i saw a man almost get ran over. I ran and helped him but i felt something drop into my pocket do i ignored it.. "ouch that hurt but are you okay sir?" I said to the elderly man..
"Ah yes I'm okay thank you for asking " he said as he walked away saying something that i couldn't hear "ah Xuppu we found sparkys new owner. Y/n is going to be the sparkle diva. Hero of fear and hatred but also a party starter."

I went to the bathroom and opened the box. A pink light showed up and there was this floating dog?
"Hi y/n, I'm sparky your kwami. You may help ladybug and chat noir. all you gotta do is wear the miraculous and say sparky lets get this party started!"- sparky (i forgot to put that there is an akuma and its Nathan) "okay? " i say as i put on the bracelet and shout "SPARKY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!".

(This is sparky

(This is sparky. I didn't mean to put the shoes on her lol sorry)

... tbc tomorrow
A/n
HEYYY IM CHERISE WOULD YOU MIND FOLLOWING MY SOCIALS? And giving me ideas on what you look like as a hero?  Ig- cherisen0tfound snap-c1.babiiee and tt is retxrded._ hope to see you guys soon!~ cherise